Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
In our apartment there is 1 matrimony doublebedroom, 1 smaller doublebed room, kitchen with all necessary modern equipment, Inverter Air Condition, bathroom with washing machine, living room with satelite digital LCD TV, music line and DVD. If necessary we may give you our laptop to check your email or surf on the Internet. There is a possibility to install additional bed in living room in case of 5 persons.
The rocky beach is just below our house, Iron stairs are installed to go smoothly into the sea. Sandy beach is in the Saint Jacob beach-400 meters left from our house. There is restaurant ,where you can get drinks and all kinds of food with acceptable prices.
We offer also a boat tour around the Old City and island of Locrum which is in front of our house.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Sant Jacob 400 m|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||800 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Dubrovnik Airport 20 km, Nearest railway: Ploce 100 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Staffed property, Boat available, Sea view|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Video player, CD player, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 5, Lounge seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, Shared garden, BBQ, Bicycles available|
|Further details outdoors||
Old city , which is visible from the balkony, is 800 meters from our house, and it takes 10-15 minutes by foot. Bus station is 30 meters from our house and if you want to go by bus, number 8 bus is going every 20 mins.
There is possibility to give you a transfer from and to Airport for 1 third taxi cab price. In case of staying more than 7 days, we offer our guests 1 original Dalmatian sea food dinner-wine included with NO CHARGE.
The Dubrovnik Riviera/Islands region
Dubrovnik is one of the most famous tourist destinations in the Mediterranean. City rich in world-famous cultural heritage and beauty. Even before 30 years was added to UNESCO's World Heritage list. Its many churches and other religious buildings, city walls, castles, museums with its exceptional historic value will enchant every visitor. Dubrovnik is a city very rich in tourist attractions. Numerous gravel, stone and concrete beaches are fun and comfort throughout the day and night. The various beaches everyone can find a spot for himself and for his taste. You can enjoy a romantic hidden coves or in the luxurious beaches. One of the most famous beach on the island of Lopud Šunj then Spa, Lapad bay and Copacabana.
Sports lovers can enjoy swimming, horseback riding, water polo, fishing, sailing, tennis, diving and many other activities. Do not forget to visit Elafiti islands Mljet National Park Lokrum (island of love). Walk the town in the evening and discover a street singer, Dalmatian singing groups, singers and minstrels serenade, visit the numerous discos and nightclubs. Enjoy the rich cultural offer of this city and enjoy concerts, theatrical performances, and various festivals and traditional Dubrovnik Summer Festival.
- Dubrovnik city walls – The perfectly preserved city walls that surround the city in an uninterrupted 1940-meters-long sequence. This complex structure is one of the most beautiful and the most solid fortification systems in the Mediterranean, composed of a chain of castles, bastions, towers and separate fortresses.
- Palaces and courts, Dubrovnik – Duke's Court (Knežev dvor), a restrained and simple building, is known as a setting for many Dubrovnik's historical events. The Sponza Palace (palaca Sponza) was the intersection of all merchant routes and nowadays Dubrovnik Summer Festival ceremonially opens in the Palace's square each year.
- Onofrio's Fountain, Dubrovnik – It was built in 1438 by a Neapolitan constructer whom the Republic of Dubrovnik contracted to build the city's plumbing system and so spring water was brought to Dubrovnik. It was finnished 1444.
- The Stradun, Dubrovnik – The famous Dubrovnik’s Stradun, its real name being Placa, is the most favourite promenade of the locals, especially the young people, as well as the tourists from all over the world.
- Monastery “Male Brace” (engl. Little brothers) are the keepers of items of priceless cultural and historical value; the monasteries library is one of the most significant in the world. Part of the monastery is one of the oldest apothecaries in Europe, which opened at the same time as the monastery in 1317.
- Lovrijenac, Dubrovnik – The monumental and impressive fortress outside the city walls from where the main entrance to the city was guarded. It testifies of the city's origin and the heroic accomplishments of its protectors and defenders.
- Lokrum – This nearby island is a special reserve of forest vegetation with a botanical garden.
- Trsteno - The location got its name after a kind of reed (trstika) that grows there owing to the abundance of water. It is famous for its botanical garden which has its roots in a lush Renaissance park and two 400 year old plantations.
- The Elafiti – The archipelago that got its name after the Old Greek word for deer. It was of great significance for Dubrovnik as a surveillance point of the sea routes.