Apartment Tanja Dubrovnik
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
In our apartment there is 1 matrimony doublebedroom, 1 smaller doublebed room, kitchen with all necessary modern equipment, Inverter Air Condition, bathroom with washing machine, living room with satelite digital LCD TV, music line and DVD. If necessary we may give you our laptop to check your email or surf on the Internet. There is a possibility to install additional bed in living room in case of 5 persons.
The rocky beach is just below our house, Iron stairs are installed to go smoothly into the sea. Sandy beach is in the Saint Jacob beach-400 meters left from our house. There is restaurant ,where you can get drinks and all kinds of food with acceptable prices.
We offer also a boat tour around the Old City and island of Locrum which is in front of our house.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Sant Jacob 400 m|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||800 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Dubrovnik Airport 20 km, Nearest railway: Ploce 100 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Staffed property, Boat available, Sea view|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Video player, CD player, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 5, Lounge seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, Shared garden, BBQ, Bicycles available|
|Further details outdoors|
Old city , which is visible from the balkony, is 800 meters from our house, and it takes 10-15 minutes by foot. Bus station is 30 meters from our house and if you want to go by bus, number 8 bus is going every 20 mins.
There is possibility to give you a transfer from and to Airport for 1 third taxi cab price. In case of staying more than 7 days, we offer our guests 1 original Dalmatian sea food dinner-wine included with NO CHARGE.
The Dubrovnik Riviera/Islands region
Dubrovnik is one of the most famous tourist destinations in the Mediterranean. City rich in world-famous cultural heritage and beauty. Even before 30 years was added to UNESCO's World Heritage list. Its many churches and other religious buildings, city walls, castles, museums with its exceptional historic value will enchant every visitor. Dubrovnik is a city very rich in tourist attractions. Numerous gravel, stone and concrete beaches are fun and comfort throughout the day and night. The various beaches everyone can find a spot for himself and for his taste. You can enjoy a romantic hidden coves or in the luxurious beaches. One of the most famous beach on the island of Lopud Šunj then Spa, Lapad bay and Copacabana.
Sports lovers can enjoy swimming, horseback riding, water polo, fishing, sailing, tennis, diving and many other activities. Do not forget to visit Elafiti islands Mljet National Park Lokrum (island of love). Walk the town in the evening and discover a street singer, Dalmatian singing groups, singers and minstrels serenade, visit the numerous discos and nightclubs. Enjoy the rich cultural offer of this city and enjoy concerts, theatrical performances, and various festivals and traditional Dubrovnik Summer Festival.
- Dubrovnik city walls – The perfectly preserved city walls that surround the city in an uninterrupted 1940-meters-long sequence. This complex structure is one of the most beautiful and the most solid fortification systems in the Mediterranean, composed of a chain of castles, bastions, towers and separate fortresses.
- Palaces and courts, Dubrovnik – Duke's Court (Knežev dvor), a restrained and simple building, is known as a setting for many Dubrovnik's historical events. The Sponza Palace (palaca Sponza) was the intersection of all merchant routes and nowadays Dubrovnik Summer Festival ceremonially opens in the Palace's square each year.
- Onofrio's Fountain, Dubrovnik – It was built in 1438 by a Neapolitan constructer whom the Republic of Dubrovnik contracted to build the city's plumbing system and so spring water was brought to Dubrovnik. It was finnished 1444.
- The Stradun, Dubrovnik – The famous Dubrovnik’s Stradun, its real name being Placa, is the most favourite promenade of the locals, especially the young people, as well as the tourists from all over the world.
- Monastery “Male Brace” (engl. Little brothers) are the keepers of items of priceless cultural and historical value; the monasteries library is one of the most significant in the world. Part of the monastery is one of the oldest apothecaries in Europe, which opened at the same time as the monastery in 1317.
- Lovrijenac, Dubrovnik – The monumental and impressive fortress outside the city walls from where the main entrance to the city was guarded. It testifies of the city's origin and the heroic accomplishments of its protectors and defenders.
- Lokrum – This nearby island is a special reserve of forest vegetation with a botanical garden.
- Trsteno - The location got its name after a kind of reed (trstika) that grows there owing to the abundance of water. It is famous for its botanical garden which has its roots in a lush Renaissance park and two 400 year old plantations.
- The Elafiti – The archipelago that got its name after the Old Greek word for deer. It was of great significance for Dubrovnik as a surveillance point of the sea routes.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
30 Sep 2013
Nous avons passé 4 jours inoubliables dans cet appartement très bien équipé et pourvu d'une vue exceptionnelle sur la ville fortifiée. L'hospitalité exceptionnel de Tanja et Tonko est… More
12 Sep 2013
"Perfect place to rest and relax, true home from home."
Tonko and Tanja are the perfect hosts. The apartment is everything promised on the website and more. The location, the views, the facilities we could not fault, a real home from home which we found h… More
Thanks again Karen & Peter
Thanks, thanks, thanks.
All the best to your family and send regards to Carol and her family.
Hope to stay in touch from time to time
Tonko & Tanja & Ivan & Natasha
10 Sep 2013
"Worthy stay in a perfect place for a reasonable price"
Cosy house. The friendly and welcoming hosts. A very convenient location regarding the city. Wonderful views and balconies. Good setting for residing… More
Thanks a lot.That was very kind of you
28 Aug 2013
"Great apartment,fantastic views and first class service."
I stayed in Dubrovnik at The apartment Tanja with my wife,my 18 year old son and his friend. We were greeted at the airport by Tonko who then drove us the 25 minutes to our apartment. On arrival we we… More
That is more than generous from you. It means a lot to us. and we will do everything possible next time to be even better.
Thanks once again
Tonko & Tanja
25 Aug 2013
"Supernette Gastgeber, toller Urlaub!"
Wir hatten mit unserer 14-jährigen Tochter wundervolle 2 Wochen bei Tanja und Tonko. Die Wohnung ist sehr schön und sauber und bietet alle Extras wie WLan, Sat-TV, Aircondition und eine gut ausgesta… More
Danke, danke, danke noch ein mal
11 Nov 2012
"Traumhaft und auf der ganzen Linie empfehlenswert!"
Wir haben als Familie mit zwei Kindern (3+7) die erste Oktoberwoche bei Tonko und Tanja im Apartment Tanja verbracht – eine ideale Zeit, die unsere Erwartungen noch übertroffen hat. Sie Stadt Dubro… More
Danke noch ein mal Martin
30 Oct 2012
"Perfect location with breathtaking views, perfect hosts and almost perfect weather!"
We arrived late evening and Tonko met us at the airport. He and his wife Tanja are perfect hosts. Tonko provided drinks on the balcony before he gave us a lift to town as he thought we might be tired.… More
Thank you very much Gardners. We appreciate your coments. They are somethimes worthed more than a money. That is realy true.
Stay well, and take care of each other
Tonko & Tanja
18 Jul 2012
"Great apartment in perfect setting with wonderful hosts"
From being collected at the airport by Tonko, our stay was fantastic. Tonko and Tanja made us all so welcome from the outset. We had a lovely meal cooked for us which really made our stay. Tonko gave us lots of information about Dubrovnik. The apartment has everything you could need. We also had two teenagers with us. When you leave you will as though you are saying goodbye to friends.
22 Jun 2012
"Lovely holiday apartment in Dubrovnic"
There are 2 outstanding features of this apartment - the view from the balcony (stunning) & the lovely hosts Tonko & Tanja. Within walking distance of the old town & 10 minutes ferry to the nearby isl… More
Thanks guys. It means a lot to us.
Stay well and take care of each other.
Warm regards from Dubrovnik
Tonko & Tanja
30 May 2012
"Great location and views - lived up to expectations"
We stayed in this attractive, comfortable apartment for 3 nights early May after researching a lot of properties around Dubrovnik.It completely met our wishes to have a great view which was uninterrup… More
You're booking with
- 2 Years listed
100% Response rate
Based in Croatia
- Visit site
- 978 properties
- 141 properties
- 75 properties
- 62 properties
- 45 properties
- Island Mljet
- 45 properties
- Herceg Novi
- 43 properties
- 32 properties
- 25 properties
- Island Kolocep
- 21 properties
- Island Lopud
- 19 properties
- 17 properties
- 13 properties
- 13 properties
- 12 properties
- 10 properties
- 10 properties
- Slivno Ravno
- 9 properties
- 7 properties
- Mali Ston
- 6 properties