City Center Holiday Stay
from £37 /night help
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 4
This modern fully furnished ground floor apartment is located in Gandon Hall, Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin 1. It is ideal for short term corporate rental or self-catering holiday accommodation in Dublin.
The apartment is in an excellent location, just minutes from the city centre. Bus stop is outside the apartment. Airport coach stops outside the apartment. Connolly train and bus station is 2 minutes walk. This is the perfect location within 3 minutes walking distance from the city centre and with local amenities.
The apartment has been designed to the high standard and has stylish, contemporary fixtures and fittings. The kitchen cum living area is open plan, and the kitchen is fully equipped with all appliances, cutlery, plates, pans etc.
The apartment can be configured into double or twin rooms, depending on your requirements.
A convenience store is located around the corner from the apartment.
We can arrange airport pick-up service. Please let us know. If you prefer to take a bus this is the link with the details of the route
The final stop is outside the apartment.
Nearest Airport : Dublin at 10 Kilometers
Nearest Ferry : Dublin bay at 3 Kilometers
Nearest Train : 300 meters
Nearest Motorway : M50 at 4 Kilometers
Nearest Beach : Sandymount at 3 Kilometers
Nearest Golf : Portmarnock Golf Club at 6 Kilometers
The rate to include: changeover cleaning, TV and internet connection, gas and electricity up to cut off point, changing bed linen and towels.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Sandymount 4 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||50 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Dublin Airport 13 km, Nearest railway: Heuston Station 1.5 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, TV, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 2|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
About this location
The Province of Leinster region
- The Hop On, Hop Off Bus Tour is a great way to see the many attractions in Dublin, http://www.dublinsightseeing.ie/citytour.aspx
- Temple Bar, the cultural hub of the city where you will find many fun pubs and restaurants, cafes, artisan shops and a great party atmosphere, http://www.templebar.ie/
- Dublin castle and grounds, http://www.dublincastle.ie/
- Guinness store house, http://www.guinness-storehouse.com/en/Index.aspx, where you can have a pint of Guinness in the sky bar overlooking Dublin city
- Jameson distillery museum, http://www.jamesonwhiskey.com/ie/agegate
- Christchurch cathedral home to the tomb of strongbow,
- National Museum of Ireland exhibits many examples of Ireland's heritage and natural history, http://www.museum.ie/en/homepage.aspx
- The Phoenix Park is Europe's largest city park and a sanctuary for many mammals and brids and home to a large herd of deer, http://www.phoenixpark.ie/
- Within the Phoenix Park is the newly renovated and extended Dublin Zoo,
- This website is a useful source of information for things to see and do in Dublin when you visit, http://www.visitdublin.com/
Apartment is located just of the Thomas Street junction with Meath Street.
Meath Street is a shopping street in the City Centre of Dublin, similar to Henry Street, however unlike the latter it's filled with lots of mom and pop shops ( i.e. little mobile stores, small off-licenses, pound/euro-stores, etc. ) instead of large corporation chain stores. it's multi-cultural with lots of deal shops, a few pubs and some grocery stores.
You'll also find sidewalk artists on this street along with tons of people walking-thru/shopping/eating/etc.
This is also close to Christchurch, Dame Street, Temple Bar and The Spire on O'Connell Street.
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Very Good 4/5
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
25 Jul 2014
We spent a week in Dublin and stayed at this apartment. The location is amazing. After a short walk you're in the main street and the bus to the Airport stops just outside. We would definiately r… More
You're booking with
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:03 Mar 2015
Based in Ireland