Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 6
This modern fully furnished 4th floor apartment is located in Gasworks Development, Barrow Street, Dublin 4. It is ideal for short term corporate rental or self-catering holiday accommodation in Dublin.
The apartment is in an excellent location, just minutes from the city centre. Bus stop is outside the apartment. Airport coach stops outside the apartment. Barrow Street train station is 2 minutes walk. This is the perfect location within walking distance from the city centre and with local amenities including Sportsco Gym, Barrow St medical centre, Ballsbridge, RDS, Aviva Stadium, Baggot Street, Grand Canal Dock and IFSC. The property also benefits from beautiful communal gardens.
The apartment has been designed to the highest standard and has stylish, contemporary fixtures and fittings. The kitchen cum living area is open plan, and the kitchen is fully equipped with all appliances, cutlery, plates, pans etc.
The apartment can be configured into double or twin rooms, depending on your requirements.
A convenience store is located across the road from the apartment. If you require a more comprehensive grocery shopping there is a Spar Shop on Barrow Street, approx. 100 meters away, right beside Google HQ.
We can arrange airport pick-up service. Please let us know. If you prefer to take a bus and we will email you the internet link for Dublin Buses. The final stop is outside the apartment.
Nearest Airport : Dublin at 13 Kilometers
Nearest Ferry : Dublin bay at 1 Kilometers
Nearest Train : Barrow Street Dart Station at 100 Meters
Nearest Motorway : M50 at 2 Kilometers
Nearest Beach : Sandymount at 1 Kilometers
Nearest Golf : Portmarnock Golf Club at 4 Kilometers
The rate to include: changeover cleaning, TV and internet connection, gas and electricity up to cut off point, changing bed linen and towels.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Sandymount Beach 2 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest Amenities||50 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Dublin Airport 13.5 km, Nearest railway: Barrow Street Station 100 m|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (4), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared garden, Climbing frame, Swing set|
|Access||Wheelchair users, Secure parking, Lift access|
The East Ireland region
- The Hop On, Hop Off Bus Tour is a great way to see the many attractions in Dublin, http://www.dublinsightseeing.ie/citytour.aspx
- Temple Bar, the cultural hub of the city where you will find many fun pubs and restaurants, cafes, artisan shops and a great party atmosphere, http://www.templebar.ie/
- Dublin castle and grounds, http://www.dublincastle.ie/
- Guinness store house, http://www.guinness-storehouse.com/en/Index.aspx, where you can have a pint of Guinness in the sky bar overlooking Dublin city
- Jameson distillery museum, http://www.jamesonwhiskey.com/ie/agegate
- Christchurch cathedral home to the tomb of strongbow,
- National Museum of Ireland exhibits many examples of Ireland's heritage and natural history, http://www.museum.ie/en/homepage.aspx
- The Phoenix Park is Europe's largest city park and a sanctuary for many mammals and brids and home to a large herd of deer, http://www.phoenixpark.ie/
- Within the Phoenix Park is the newly renovated and extended Dublin Zoo,
- This website is a useful source of information for things to see and do in Dublin when you visit, http://www.visitdublin.com/
Sláinte and welcome to Dublin! Let yourself be charmed by the city famous for its pub culture and literary tradition.
Enjoy a pint of Guinness or a tumbler of Jameson at one of Dublin's more than 1,000 pubs.
Experience the festive St Patrick's Day in March or the Writer's Festival in May celebrating contemporary writers as well as the literary heritage of world famous writers such as Samuel Beckett, WB Yeats and James Joyce. Revel in the vibrant live music scene, from arena to clubs to the streets of Dublin. Get a kick out of the charming cobblestoned Temple Bar neighborhood filled to the brim with cafés, art galleries and architectural grandeur.
Up for a game of Gaelic football or Hurling? Then Croke Park is the place for you, the fourth biggest sport's venue in Europe.
Take a walk down to the bustling Moore Street market or relax in one of Dublin's many parks or take a ride with Dublin Bus Guided Sightseeing Tours.
Did you know that Dublin has more green spaces per square kilometer than any other European capital city?
Welcome to Dublin – the green capital of the Emerald Isle!