Phoenix Park View Holiday Apartment
from £68 /night help
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 6
This modern fully furnished ground floor apartment is located on Coningham Road, Dublin 8. It is ideal for short term corporate rental or self-catering holiday accommodation in Dublin.
The apartment is in an excellent location, just minutes from the city centre. Bus stop is outside the apartment. Airport coach stops outside the apartment. Heuston Train Station is 5 minutes walk. This is the perfect location within 15 minutes walking distance from the city centre and with local amenities.
Phoenix Park is just across the road from the apartment.
The apartment has been designed to the high standard and has stylish, contemporary fixtures and fittings. The kitchen cum living area is open plan, and the kitchen is fully equipped with all appliances, cutlery, plates, pans etc.
The apartment is configured into double or twin rooms, depending on your requirements.
A convenience store is 5 minutes walk from the apartment.
We can arrange airport pick-up service. Please let us know. If you prefer to take a bus this is the link with the details of the route
The final stop is outside the apartment.
Nearest Airport : Dublin at 10 Kilometers
Nearest Ferry : Dublin bay at 5 Kilometers
Nearest Motorway : M50 at 5 Kilometers
Nearest Beach : Sandymount at 6 Kilometers
Nearest Golf : Castleknock Golf Club at 5 Kilometers
The rate to include: changeover cleaning, TV and internet connection, gas and electricity up to cut off point, changing bed linen and towels.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, TV, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, BBQ|
About this location
The Province of Leinster region
- The Hop On, Hop Off Bus Tour is a great way to see the many attractions in Dublin,
- Temple Bar, the cultural hub of the city where you will find many fun pubs and restaurants, cafes, artisan shops and a great party atmosphere,
- Dublin castle and grounds,
- Guinness store house, where you can have a pint of Guinness in the sky bar overlooking Dublin city
- Jameson distillery museum,
- Christchurch cathedral home to the tomb of strongbow,
- National Museum of Ireland exhibits many examples of Ireland's heritage and natural history,
- The Phoenix Park is Europe's largest city park and a sanctuary for many mammals and birds and home to a large herd of deer,
- Within the Phoenix Park is the newly renovated and extended Dublin Zoo,
Apartment is located beside Phoenix Park also within 15 min walk to O'Connell Street, Temple Bar.
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:27 Feb 2015
Based in Ireland