Christchurch Holiday Apartment
from £56 /night help
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 6
This modern fully furnished 3rd floor apartment is located in Christchurch, Thomas Street, Dublin 8. It is ideal for short term corporate rental or self-catering holiday accommodation in Dublin.
The apartment is in an excellent location, just minutes from the city centre. Bus stop is outside the apartment. Airport coach stops outside the apartment. This is the perfect location within 10 minutes walking distance from the city centre and with local amenities.
The apartment has been designed to the high standard and has stylish, contemporary fixtures and fittings. Separate fully equipped with all appliances, cutlery, plates, pans etc.
The apartment can be configured into 2 double or 1 double and a twin room, depending on your requirements.
A convenience store is located around the corner from the apartment.
We can arrange airport pick-up service. Please let us know. If you prefer to take a bus this is the link with the details of the route
The final stop is outside the apartment.
Nearest Airport : Dublin at 10 Kilometers
Nearest Ferry : Dublin bay at 3 Kilometers
Nearest Motorway : M50 at 4 Kilometers
Nearest Beach : Sandymount at 3 Kilometers
Nearest Golf : Portmarnock Golf Club at 6 Kilometers
The rate to include: changeover cleaning, TV and internet connection, gas and electricity up to cut off point, changing bed linen and towels.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Dublin Airport 10 km, Nearest railway: Heuston Station 2.5 km|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, TV, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
The Province of Leinster region
- The Hop On, Hop Off Bus Tour is a great way to see the many attractions in Dublin, http://www.dublinsightseeing.ie/citytour.aspx
- Temple Bar, the cultural hub of the city where you will find many fun pubs and restaurants, cafes, artisan shops and a great party atmosphere, http://www.templebar.ie/
- Dublin castle and grounds, http://www.dublincastle.ie/
- Guinness store house, http://www.guinness-storehouse.com/en/Index.aspx, where you can have a pint of Guinness in the sky bar overlooking Dublin city
- Jameson distillery museum, http://www.jamesonwhiskey.com/ie/agegate
- Christchurch cathedral home to the tomb of strongbow,
- National Museum of Ireland exhibits many examples of Ireland's heritage and natural history, http://www.museum.ie/en/homepage.aspx
- The Phoenix Park is Europe's largest city park and a sanctuary for many mammals and brids and home to a large herd of deer, http://www.phoenixpark.ie/
- Within the Phoenix Park is the newly renovated and extended Dublin Zoo,
- This website is a useful source of information for things to see and do in Dublin when you visit, http://www.visitdublin.com/
Apartment is located on junction of Thomas Street and Meath Syreet, beside Christchurch cathedral.
Meath is a shopping street in the City Centre of Dublin, similar to Henry Street, however unlike the latter it's filled with lots of mom and pop shops ( i.e. little mobile stores, small off-licenses, pound/euro-stores, etc. ) instead of large corporation chain stores. it's multi-cultural with lots of deal shops, a few pubs and some grocery stores.
You'll also find sidewalk artists on this street along with tons of people walking-thru/shopping/eating/etc.
This is also within 5 min walk to O'Connell Street, Temple Bar.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Very Good 4/5
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
19 Sep 2014
If you want luxury, then pay the extra £200 for another unit. The flat was exceptionally clean, and very spacious for four, but would have been fine for six. We found plenty of crockery etc f… More
30 Jul 2014
"Bitterly disappointed with service"
The booking experience up until I paid the balance ran smoothly however once they had my money the lack of communication began. Sean/John never once answered any of my questions and 2 days before trav… More
5 Jul 2014
Ollie picked us up at the airport (waited for us even our flight was late). He was very friendly, and it was such a relief after a long flight for our accomodations to go smoothly. The apartment was… More
8 May 2014
"Good position all basic requirements that is needed"
Good location close to city centre, neighbourhood bit average, unit needs upgrade, shower was very hard to regulate water… More
You're booking with
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:28 Jan 2015
Based in Ireland
- County Dublin
- 236 properties
- County Wicklow
- 154 properties
- County Kilkenny
- 72 properties
- County Louth
- 52 properties
- County Meath
- 46 properties
- County Carlow
- 30 properties
- County Kildare
- 23 properties
- County Laois
- 17 properties
- Courtown Harbour
- 11 properties