La Pierre Blanche with heated indoor pool 27°C
from £85 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
from £85 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Contact the advertiser to confirm the total cost.
House / 4 bedrooms / sleeps 9
Availability Your dates are available
House / 4 bedrooms / sleeps 9
Magnificent spacious south facing traditional country house with heated indoor swimming pool 27°C (The pool heating facilities are available from 04th April to 31st October 2015).
The property is equipped with WiFi and has been tastefully decorated throughout and retains the feeling of a family home. The house is totally secluded within its own extensive grounds and ideally located in a calm peaceful hamlet surrounded by countryside. Only a mire 10 min drive from the coast and the beautiful medieval town of Dinan. La Pierre Blanche is very suitable for a large family or 2 families sharing, it is really an excellent base for visiting and for a wonderful family holiday.....
NEAREST AMENITIES: All your immediate needs are found at Pleslin/Trigavou or Languenan 5 min drive, these include: The village shop, Bakery, Cafe/Bar/Newsagent, Restaurant.Hypermarkets and extensive range of shops can be found at Dinan, Dinard and St Malo.
ABOUT THE AREA: La Pierre Blanche is within very easy reach of the beautiful 'Côte de Emerauld (the Emerald Coast) 10 mins drive away, with lovely golden fine sandy beaches at St Jacut de la Mer and Lancieux. Nearby you have very popular Edwardian sea-side resort of Dinard (13 km) the medieval town of Dinan (5 km) and the beautiful old town of St Malo (20 km). This location is very attractive for sporting activities such as boating, surfing, Swimming, fishing, horse riding, tennis and golf.
|Size||Sleeps up to 9, 4 bedrooms|
|Check in time:||16:00|
|Check out time:||10:00|
|Nearest beach||St Jacut de la, Mer|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||2 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Dinard/Pleurtuit, Nearest railway: Dinan|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Private indoor pool, Log fire, Internet access, DVD player|
|Pool||Private indoor pool|
|General||Central heating, TV, Video player, CD player, Telephone, Pool or snooker table, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||King Beds (2), Single beds (5), Cots (2), Dining seats for 11, Lounge seats for 10|
|Outdoors||Private indoor pool, Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ, Bicycles available|
|Access||Secure parking, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
ACCOMMODATION - 4 BEDROOMS - SLEEPS 9 PERSONS + Baby - Fully furnished cot room also provided.
- KITCHEN Fully equipped open plan kitchen/dining area with light oak wall units, extendable table and chairs. Electric oven, gas hob & extractor hood, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
- LOUNGE Spacious and welcoming, displaying original beams, stone work and fire place. Beautifully furnished with modern, practical furniture and a very comfortable leather sofa, seating up to 10 people, Equipped with French & English channels (Freeview - Sky) video, DVD, radio/CD/stereo player. French doors leading to a large conservatory.
- Utility room with washing machine,tumble dryer and small sink unit and separate toilet.
- CONSERVATORY: Good sized conservatory furnished with cabinet unit and a comfortable futon sofa/bed. Also features a large table & chairs (max 10 people) , this table can be easily converted into a American pool table.Access direct from the conservatory into the swimming pool area (The sliding doors between the conservatory and the pool can be closed and locked for security reasons to comply with French law).
- HEATED INDOOR POOL - 27°C (Available from 4th of April to 31st October 2015)Heated indoor pool available with telescopic cover (8 x 4 m) including a large selection of children's inflatables/swimming aids (Guests are requested to use swimming hats which are provided).
- Two spacious south facing bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes & chest of drawers. Bedroom 1: King sized four poster bed.Bedroom 2: Twin beds.
- BABY CHANGING ROOM: Travel cot, changing table, stair gates plus all other useful baby/toddler accessories provided.
- BATHROOM Spacious bathroom with double sink unit, corner bath with shower wall unit and shower curtain, heated towel rail and fitted cupboards.Separate wc.
- Two light south facing bedrooms with wardrobes. Both rooms have beautiful views over looking the countryside. Bedroom 3: Twin beds plus cabin bed.
Bedroom 4: Double bed.
- SPACIOUS MEZZANINE/CHILDREN'S PLAY AREA - refer to photo.
Situated between the 2 top floor bedrooms, an excellent selection of quality children's toys are provided.
- Shower cubicule, double sink unit, heated towel rail and toilet
|Further details outdoors|
This charming property is set in extensive, mainly lawned grounds with beautiful views overlooking the countryside.Terraced area (south facing), furnished with extendable garden table & chairs, parasol and BBQ. For children - a wide selection of children's outdoor toys/sandpit. Large gravelled parking area, sufficient for 4/5 cars.
The pool heating facilities are available from the 04th April to the 17th of October 2015 , the pool is available for use, but isn't heated from the 17th October to 3rd of April 2016.The hiring of the Bed linen & towels service 10€ per person
The Brittany region
Our region is extremely attractive, with lots of charm and character, it has the easy to reach both Ferry and Port of St Malo and the International Airport at Dinard. Further a field the ports of Roscoff, Caen and Cherbourg, about 2 hrs drive.
The climate compared with England has warmer summers with longer evenings because of the extra one hour time difference and milder winters.
This gorgeous area of Brittany is most definitely an excellent all year round tourist centre there are many more holiday attractions and beautiful historic places to visit, for those of you who enjoy a day on the beach the choice is endless.
Nearby the very popular Edwardian sea-side resort of Dinard the old picturesque town of St Malo the medieval town of Dinan and and not forgetting the stunning Mont-Saint-Michel
Coast/Beach: St Jacut de la Mer is 10 mins drive by car, but there are literally dozens of beaches both large and small and all immaculate within 15/25 mins: St Cast plage, Lancieux, St Briac, St Lunaire (good for surfing), Dinard & St Malo. All these are wonderful sandy beaches, fantastic for young children as they are not stoney or rocky. Many have both shower / toilet facilities and beach side refreshments. Many offer watersports activities too.
The Port of St Malo is well worth a visit to stroll around the walled old town with museum and eat at one of the many seafood restaurants. Fascinating aquarium on outskirts of St Malo. Seaside resort of Dinard has beautiful sandy beaches, water sports, indoor fresh sea water pool, riding and a fantastic Casino. The very popular medieval town of Dinan only 10 minutes drive and the Impressive Mont St Michel 65 km.
Activities near by: Adventure park, Ballooning, Boating, Boules, Canoeing, Cycling, Diving, Fishing, Go karting, Golf, Gourmet dining, Horse riding, Kayaking, Riverside activities, Rock climbing, Sailing, Scuba Diving, Sea excursions, Shopping, Sightseeing, Snorkelling, Spa, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Theme parks, Walking, Water skiing, Water sports, Wind Surfing
Cultural Activities: These are proposed to St Cast, Dinard, Dinan and St Malo throughout the year: Exhibitions - Concerts Entertainment Contests Fireworks - Boat Trips... tour the valley of the Rance, from Dinard to Dinan...
Nearby Golf Courses:
St Cast Penguen Plage - 18 hole - 25 mins
Pléneuf Val-Andre - 18 holes exceptionel location, noted as one of the most beautiful in Europe 35 mins..
Tremereuc - 9 hole course - fantastic food - 10 mins.
Dinard - 18 hole - 2nd oldest course in France designed by a Scotsman - excellent clifftop links - 15 mins.
St Malo le Trenchet - great 27 hole complex - 35 mins.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review