Enjoy a relaxing break in The Garden Suite, a charming ground floor apartment attached to an historic house, set in 1/3 acre of delightful mature gardens with gated off road parking. A 5 min stroll to excellent quisine, cafes and the town centre amenities or out into glorious countryside.
A stylish and comfortable sitting room with kitchen dining area, a double bedroom and shower room awaits. Perfect for an indulgent getaway. French doors provide access onto the gardens.
Tuck into a complimentary breakfast hamper delivered daily, full of good things and local produce.
Chard is an historic town in An Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, just 11 miles from Jane Austen's Lyme Regis and the World Heritage Jurrassic Coast, perfect for enjoying many National Trust properties and gardens galore. Beautiful walks steeped in history. Explore vineyards, hidden hamstone villages, and country pubs. Discover King Arthur's Camelot, go wild on Exmoor....... or relax in the gardens with a glass of something cool..........Come and be spoilt !
|Size||Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Lyme Regis 18 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest Amenities||400 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Exeter and Bristol 40 km, Nearest railway: Crewkerne 8 km|
|Family friendly||Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (1), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 3|
|Outdoors||Private garden, Shared garden|
|Further details indoors|
** FOR SEPTEMBER - SHORT STAY OR MID WEEK BREAKS ENJOY A COMPLIMENTARY BOTTLE OF WINE AND 10% OFF !!!
* Ground floor apartment with your own private access,
* Relax in comfortable sunny sitting room with views over the rose border.
* Tuck into a complimentary hamper full of good things in the kitchen dining area.
* Fridge stocked with fresh milk. Ample supplies of tea and coffee
* Enjoy fresh cut garden flowers in your room
* Crisp white bedlinen and fluffy white towels
*Use of the gardens
*Garden table and chairs for alfreso dining
|Further details outdoors|
In summertime enjoy the scent of sweet peas and old fashioned roses
Gated off road parking
The bedroom can be arranged as a double or a twin.
The apartment is equipped with crockery cutlery towels and bed linen.
Prices include laundry, please leave the apartment as you would wish to find it, clean and tidy
Where south Somerset meets Dorset and East Devon. An Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty on the edge of the Blackdown Hills. Lush rolling hills, long distance walks, wooded hillsides and breathtaking views.
Close to Thomas Hardy country, the Cobb at Lyme Regis and fossil hunting at Charmouth.
*East Lambrook Manor Gadens
*Gertrude Jekyll's Hestercombe (Alan Tichmarsh's favourite)
*Cricket St Thomas Wildlife Park
*Lower Severalls Gardens
Here are some ideas as to the different activities to do in the local area:
* Slip into the hide on the lake to watch kingfishers.
* Ride the open topped Edwardian tram along the Axe estuary up to Colyton where you alight for a cream tea.
* Catch the steam train to Dunster Castle and Blue Anchor Bay
* Take tea at Hugh Fernly-Whittingstalls River Cottage Cafe
* Mooch the antique and quirky shops in Kirsty Alsop's Honiton
* Take to the streets to watch the bright lights night Carnival in Chard ( October)
* Sip some Somerset cider- free at Dowlish Wake Cider Museum and buy all things apply in stunning village
* Stop for coffee at Cricket St Thomas country house with views to die for (To the Manor Born)