"Summer 2014" when deposits rec'd by March 2014 - you will be entitled to a discount of £200 off advertised rates.
* Hill Side house with extremely Large terrace (width of house) overlooking Valley and Stunning Peaks.
* Jacuzzi 5 person 2 lounger with powerful jets for hydrotheapy message neck, back & feet - wonderful views day & night.
* In small village of Agnino with 100 inhabitants but has a local shop and post office (peaceful and relaxing)
* 5mins drive or 15mins walk on summer days the Local traditional family restaurant (kids all ages welcome) authentic Italian set Lunch 3courses & as much vino as you like for €15 per head
* 10 mins drive from Medieval Town of Fivizzano (market tues, banks, beauticians, hospitals, supermarkets, restaurants) main piazzas with festivals & live music performances during summer
* 15mins drive to local swimming pool with slides
* 30 mins drive to beaches (areas for kids to play all ages) and local fresh fish restaurants all along the cost and water sports
* Beaches of attraction, Lerici, Viareggio, Bocca di Magra, Bonassola, Forte dei Marmi.
* 30 mins drive to fishing
* 35 mins drive to La Spezia where you can take a boat trip to the Cinque Terra amazing day out
* 40 mins drive to Natural thermal waters where you can swim (kids welcome) and treatment/messages
* 2.5 hrs to Florance for day trip, train station 30mins from house in Town of Aulla direct trains to Florance
* Florence Gucci & Prada Outlets
* Night Life: 20mins Aulla two excellent restaurants
* 25mins Sarzana, restaurants and bars, medival piazzas
* 30mns Lerici, small sailing harbour, restaurants and bars
* 40mins Portovenere, gift shopping, restaurants and bars, live open air opera and threatre
* 45mins Forte dei Marmi, Late nigth clothes excellant shopping, Beach clubs, bars, Calibare restaurants, main piazzia
* 1 hour: Viareggio, Markets, kids amausments, live concerts, clothes shopping, bars and restaurants
* 50" Plasma, Uk channels, DVD/CD, ipod docking station - 2bedrooms (1double, 2twin beds) two bathrooms
* Nearest Airports Pisa 1.15mins / Genoa 1.5 hrs to house
* Car required to get the best out of your holiday.
Upon arrival at the house, there will be a "welcome information pack" providing all contact numbers and general times for local trains and ferries etc.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Cinque Terre, Lerici, Viareggio|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Pisa / Genoa, Nearest railway: La Spezia / Aulla|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, Yes, smoking allowed|
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Log fire, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Telephone, Satellite TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Further details indoors|
- Newley renovated by interior designer (high standard)
- Jacuzzi 3 person 2 lounger with powerful jets Hydrotherapy Message - wonderful views day & night.
- Power presure water tank for speed showers
|Further details outdoors|
- Stunning views over the valley, the property is set on its own land and has various trees olive and chestnut.
- New side terrace with 5 person 2 lounger Jacuzzi with powerful jets Hydrotherapy Message - wonderful views day & night.
Beautiful weather often blue sky’s even in winter, when it is at peak (30/40) during summer months the property is ideal because of the refreshing breeze. Agnino is a traditional Italian village which has approx 100 inhabitants. The main point of attraction is Fivizzano, it is an medieval aristocratic town 10mins drive from the house, of only 10,000 inhabitants has it all; style, character, warm hospitable people, good restaurants, banks, hospital, an international music festivals held during the summer (opera music) …. and tango! Yes, tango! Fivizzano was a wealthy town in medieval times and an important strategic centre, the town was also for a long time under the influence of Florence, to which it owes much of its style and character. A further 20mins from Fivizzano you reach Aulla this is a large town with everything you need, you can pick up the Autostrada A12 which leads to Skiing, beaches and much more. In Aulla you can use the trains, which take you all over Italy, extremely cheap and fast from Milan, Venice to Rome. Everything is accessible.
Fantastic centre point from beaches to skiing (depending on the season.) Once you are at the house it entices you to relax and enjoy the peace and views, all food is local produce 'organic' so its a true pleasure to dine out or in as your taste buds become alive. If you feel the need to go shopping Italy is the best place for it, especially Florence while you walk through piazzas of history, plus the wonderful architecture and museums which are unique. Local Days out:
Cinque Terre: 50mins from house, 5 towns nestled into side of cliffs you can take a ferry to see them all, or
walk over by foot
Lerci: 40mins from house, beautiful small beaches private & public. Good for nightlife.
Viareggio: 70mins from house, long sandy beach, brilliant for kids, lots of restaurants and a market.
Portofina: 1 hour from house, Italian Riviera, Portofino has long been fashionable with what we once
called 'the jet sets' very chic.
Terme di Equi (Fivizzano) 25mins from house. thermal natural waters
La Spezia (Capital of Genoa) 40mins from house.
Pisa: 1½ drive from house
Florence: 2½ hours from house.
Cerreto: 40mins from house, Authentic Italian local family ski resort, large open air ice skating rink.
Aetone: 1hour from house. Larger resort for more of a challenge
All distances quoted are approximate.
Lunigiana is the undiscovered northernmost tip of Tuscany and lies between the coastal province of Liguria to the west and the Apennine mountains to the north-east. To the south-east the region is dominated by the peaks of the Parco Alpi Apuane beyond which are the Renaisance Cities of Florence, Pisa and Lucca.
This is an area of outstanding natural beauty dotted with ancient hill-top villagesand terraced olive groves. Not yet discovered by tourists the area is economically poor but rich in other ways. Here the pace is slow, the food and wine robust and the smiles as warm as the sunshine. Here the old-fashioned courtesies are observed and the stranger made welcome.
Lunigiana is a veritable paradise for walkers, painters, photographers, and those who simply enjoy the pleasures of life, and is full of natural curiosities such as the caves near Equi Terme, site of the natural sulphur baths. There are also castles, churches, monuments and whole villages built before Columbus set sail for the New World. Names of once-mighty families such as the Medici and Malaspina are commemorated by the fountains, piazzas and palaces they left behind, and all of this is within an hour or so train ride or drive of their more famous cousins to the south - Florence, Pisa and Lucca. And if that is not enough there are festivals, street markets and palios a-plenty - often in medieval costume.
The main town in the area is Aulla from which the Taverone and Aulella valleys radiate, the hillsides of which are covered with chestnut woods and high meadows. At the end of the Taverone valley the Lagestrello pass marks the route through into Parma Province, the source of the River Taverone and the end of the Crenale mountain ridge. Leading more directly east from Aulla the old Lucca road runs along the Aulella valley, through Casola and on into the Parco Alpi Apuane before turning south along the old pilgrim road to Lucca.
Bordering Lunigiana to the west, past La Spezia and the famous pretty fishing villages of The Cinque Terre is the province of Liguria, with its sandy beaches and pleasant climate.