This lovely apartment is ideal for couples and families. It is situated on the first floor of a 2-story complex within beautiful gardens which are immaculately maintained together with a large pool, a children's pool and tennis court.
The apartment has an open plan living and dining area leading on to a south facing terrace which has ample space for dining. The living room has a two-seat sofa, two arm chairs, coffee table, sideboard, dining table and chairs and television with DVD player and radio/CD player. The kitchen area has fitted cupboards, electric hob, microwave and refrigerator, kettle, coffee maker and toaster. There is one double bedroom with twin beds and one double room with a single bed and a 'foldaway' bed; both bedrooms have large wardrobes with shelves. The bathroom has a bath with shower over, w.c., and wash basin with illuminated mirror.
The Siesta beach is just 7 minutes walk and is ideal for children with gently sloping sand into the sea; it looks across the bay to Santa Eulalia which is only a 15 minute walk. There is also a supermarket and many local restaurants close to the apartment. The walk to the delightful town of Santa Eulalia is over a small pedestrian only bridge and along the beautiful promenade with lovely views of the sea and beach.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Siesta, Santa Eulalia 500 m|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Ibiza 18 km|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (4), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Further details indoors|
- Well equipped apartment, tastefully furnished
- There is a portable fan in the apartment,
- Full linen change including bath and hand towels is provided weekly
- TV: Spanish, German
- WiFi available at swimming pool bar
- English representative on hand to assist you during your holiday
|Further details outdoors|
- Private south facing terrace
- Beautifully maintained extensive gardens with large pool, and also a children's pool, sun loungers and pool bar
- Please note that no lilos or inflatable toys are allowed in the pool or surrounding area
- There is a E2.00 charge for sun loungers by the pool
- Easy seven minute walk to local sandy beach
- Excellent supermarket just outside complex
- Excellent location for couples and families
- Easy walk to sandy beach, shops and restaurants
- Only 15 minute walk to Santa Eulalia with fine beaches and numerous shops and restaurants
- No lift access
- Deposit of £300 required against damages/breakages
Ibiza is a very beautiful island and has many of the finest beaches in the Mediterranean. The island is known as "Isla Blanca" owing to all the delightful white churches and buildings which have drawn artists and photographers from all over the world. Ibiza offers some interesting sightseeing, particularly in Old Town, with its fine historic buildings surrounded by ancient ramparts as well as the numerous narrow streets.
Inland, the landscape is typically Mediterranean with many old fincas, fields of olives, almonds and vines, and pine covered hills. The coast is varied with long sandy beaches as well as coves surrounded by rocky hillside.
From May to October the weather is hot and dry with temperatures up to 30C in August and September. The water temperatures of 25C-27C make it ideal for all water sports.
From November to April the average daytime temperature is about 15C; however in the sun, this can easily rise to 25C. Winter is ideal for beach walks and touring the island.
The apartment is located just 15 minutes walk from Santa Eulalia (5 minutes by car) and is the third largest town on the island. Santa Eulalia is a charming town where regular visitors return year after year. The town has many excellent cafes, shops and boutiques and a beautifully designed and maintained promende running alongside the spotless beach. There is the renowned delightful street of restaurants 'Calle St. Vicente' where every cuisine is catered for. The town has a very traditional and relaxed atmosphere.
Every water sport is available and there are walking routes along the coast and into the interior of the island. There is a golf course within 10 minutes.
Apart from the local beaches of Siesta and Santa Eulalia, the nearby beaches of Cala Boix, Cala Llonga, Cala Pada are a must and a little further afield, Benirras on the north coast. The Saturday Hippy Market at San Carlos is not to be missed and provides great entertainment for all.
- Island of Formentera
- Ibiza Town
- Hippy Markets at San Carlos and Es Cana
- Water sports and boat trips
- Coastal and country walks