"El Patio Andaluz" is located on a hill in the oldest and most picturesque part of town.
The architecture of this house, built in 1858, reflects the style and quality of those bygone days. A stylish three storey mansion, with a floor space of more than 360 sq. m., 'El Patio Andaluz' is large, light and enchanting.
Rooms can be rented by day, weekend or week. For your greater comfort and peace of mind, we do not rent rooms to different guests at the same time, regardless of the number of rooms being rented. This way you can enjoy exclusive use of all the facilities in the house: the living room, terrace, patio, kitchen, garage and swimming pool.
|Size||Sleeps up to 14, 6 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Torre del Mar 4 km|
|Will consider||Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Málaga 35 km, Nearest railway: Málaga 30 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, Yes, smoking allowed|
|Luxuries||Private indoor pool, Internet access, DVD player|
|Pool||Private indoor pool|
|General||Air conditioning, Video player, CD player, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||6 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (7), Double beds (3), Cots (2)|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Private indoor pool, Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ, Bicycles available|
|Further details indoors|
- Surface area of accommodation: 360 m2
- 6 bedrooms with 3 double beds and 7 single beds
- 1 Living room (with additional single bed) equipped with digital cable TV, with 40 Spanish and international channels, video, DVD, CD player, and free WIFI access to the Internet.
- 1 very large kitchen equipped with washing machine, dishwasher, gas cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, all crockery and cutlery…
- Large patio, with secured well
- 2 large bathrooms with shower
- 2 furnished terraces( tables, chairs, and sunshades)
- 3 exterior balconies (ideal for watching processions in Semana Santa)
- Garage for 1 car.
- For babies and small children : 3 cribs, 2 highchairs, bath, toys, etc.
|Further details outdoors|
- Enclosed Garden
- Saltwater (not Chlorine) pool, 7x3 metres
- Outdoor shower /4 loungers / Barbeque
- 2 furnished terraces (tables, chairs, and sunshades)
- The house is surrounded by numerous plants and trees: Palm tree, lemon and orange trees, Olive trees, bougainvilleas etc
- 2 adult size bicycles are available for the use of guests
The entire house or individual rooms may be rented. For your tranquility and comfort, we guarantee the exclusive occupation of the house some is the number of rented rooms you can enjoy the sitting room, the terraces, the patio, the garage and the garden.
*Tourist Season: renting only the 6 rooms at the week (7 nights of Saturday at Saturday).
For your tranquility and comfort, we guarantee the exclusive occupation of the house some is the number of rented rooms you can enjoy the sitting room, the terraces, the patio, the garage and the garden.
For any stay the sheets and bath towels are placed at your disposal throughout all your stay.
Low season: (September to June).
Tourist Season: renting only the 6 rooms at the week ( 7 nights of Saturday at Saturday).
Cleaning: During their stay in the house, guests are responsible for the cleaning ( It is also possible to employ a cleaner). At the end of your stay we ask you to leave the house in the same condition in which you found it ( i.e. all dishes washed , beds stripped ….)
We do not rent the house for groups aged under 25 years old.
The owners lives on the 2nd floor of thr house but are independent ( entrance and stairs as communal area)
Visits to Málaga, Granada, Córdoba, Seville, Ronda, Tarifa and even Tánger can be made on a day trip basis from this location and the traditional white villages of Alcaucín, Periana, Competa, Frigiliana wait to be discovered as does the Sierra Nevada.
Vélez-Málaga is a small Andalucian town, near to the sea and some 30km. from Málaga Airport. This little town is blessed with tropical climate which allows it to grow abundant crops of avocados, mangos and sugar cane. Our house, ‘El Patio Andaluz’ is located on a hill in the oldest and most picturesque part of town.