Villas and suites to sleep 3 to 6 persons, with stunning sea views and daily maid service, close to sandy beach and water sport facilities. Ideal for families and honeymooners. 200 sq.m. pool & bar, BBQ, playground, private parking, reception.
One and two-bedroom villas and suites with one or two bathrooms, large verandas and outdoor seating areas. The beds have mattresses made of natural rubber and coconut fibre, offering real relaxation. Most bathrooms are tiled in marble.
Reg. No: 1144K123K0787901 & 1144K123K0788001
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Agios Prokopios 1.2 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Naxos Airport (JNX) 2.2 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, Yes, smoking allowed|
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Staffed property, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Telephone, Fax machine, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, Shared garden, BBQ, Swing set|
|Further details indoors|
- Daily maid service
- Bathroom towels, slippers and hair dryer
- Korres Bath Amenities
- Baby cot, bed rail, high chair (on request)
- Fully equipped kitchen (equipped with an oven, ceramic hob, fridge, mini-dish washer, coffee pot, kettle, fruit juicer, sandwich toaster, and a full set of cooking utensils).
- Air conditioning
- Individually controlled heating
- Direct dial telephone
- Free internet access (Wi-Fi)
- Electronic safe
- Satellite television with flat screen
- DVD player (on request)
- CD player (on request)
|Further details outdoors|
- Breakfast prepared almost exclusively from local organic products
- 200 sq.m. swimming pool
- Swimming pool towels
- Poolside bar
- Room service
- Brick barbecue and oven at the poolside
- Private parking area
- Exclusive play area for our young guests
- Internet corner
- Printing, copying, scanning and faxing services
- Book exchange
- Mail service
- Wake up call
- Staff living on the premises
Other services available on request
- Early check-in and late check-out (subject to availability)
- Laundry, ironing and dry cleaning services
- Doctor on call
- Baby sitting
- Make-up artist
- Painting courses available on site
The reception is at your disposal for:
- Any information concerning your stay
- Vehicle rentals
- Sporting activities (horse riding, windsurfing, kitesurfing, scuba-diving, etc.)
- Bookings airplane and boat tickets, taxi
- Artistic events program
- Day trips to nearby islands
- Day excursions to Naxos with its traditional villages, stunning beaches, castles and small family-run tavernas which guarantee home made food.
Swimming pool (200 sq.m.) available from April through October.
Naxos is the largest island in the Cyclades, covering 435 square metres.
Its scenery is wild and varied….marble mountains, green valleys and rolling plains, picturesque villages and endless sandy beaches.
One of the best beaches in Greece, Agios Prokopios, can be found at 1.2 km and just 550 m. from Kedros there is one of the best windsurfing spots in the Cyclades, the renowned 'Laguna'.
Naxos' activities include water sports, scuba-diving, sailing, horse riding, mountain biking, hiking, photo tours, day trips to Naxos and the nearby islands (Delos, Myconos, Santorini, the Small Cyclades).