Outside Truman House.
• Two minutes walk to Aldgate East tube station (Hammersmith & City, District lines) in Zone One with easy access to all central London destinations and beyond. Ideal for the holiday maker or business person.
• The apartment is in a stunning new development, just off Whitechapel High Street. A few minutes from Brick Lane, Whitechapel Art Gallery, Aldgate East tube and all the markets, nightlife, galleries, cafes, bars, clubs of Shoreditch. At the end of the street is a Starbucks and Tesco Metro supermarket for your convenience.
FOR UP TO DATE AVAILABILITY OF ALL OF MY PROPERTIES - PLEASE CHECK MY OWN WEBSITE BY CLICKING ON 'VISIT THE ADVERTISER'S WEBSITE' IN MY CONTACT DETAILS BELOW..
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Brighton 60 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, House swap, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: City Airport 5 km, Nearest railway: Liverpool Street 500 m|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Telephone, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||Double beds (2), Single beds (4), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Further details indoors|
Stylish Contemporary Layout.
• The beautiful fitted kitchen (designed by Urban Myth) in the open plan living area has fridge/freezer, cooker/gas hob/extractor, washer/dryer, microwave and dishwasher. All cooking equipment, cutlery, crockery and pots and pans are provided, as are towels and bed linen.
• The whole apartment is heated with state of the art modern gas powered underfloor central heating.
• A 37 inch plasma TV on the wall comes with with CD/DVD/hifi and Free view channels. There is also high speed broadband (wireless) and wifi if requested.
• The solid oak dining table can accommodate six people comfortably in six luxurious leather dining chairs.
• Luxurious hard wood maple flooring throughout all rooms (including bedrooms - stone tiles in bathrooms) with solid mahogony doors to all rooms. The entire apartment is finished to a superior quality and has some great special features (anti mist mirrors in bathrooms, discreet ventilation to kitchen and bathrooms, large waterfall style shower heads in both bathrooms, visual/audio entry system, designer kitchen, underfloor heating with thermostats in all rooms, large thermostat controlled towel heaters rails).
• The master bedroom has a king size bed and cot if required. The second bedroom has the option of twins (two singles) or super king size bed. There are built in wardrobes with plenty of space for clothing in both bedrooms. The master bedroom has direct access to the balcony.
• There is room for two single beds in the living room. This is a large living room and so no need for a sofa bed or to keep making additional beds. The beds can remain made and still allow you to use the open plan living area in comfort.
|Further details outdoors|
• There is access to a private balcony from both living room and master bedroom. There is also a spectacular roof terrace on the top floor with stunning views of central London (panoramic).
• There is a large Sainsbury's supermarket 10 minutes walk (as well as the well equipped Tesco Metro at the end of the road). There is also a Starbucks cafe within a minute from the apartment.
• This property is perfect for both holiday makers and business people. It's located right on the edge of the Square Mile and City of London and edge of the vehicle congestion zone (no charge here), yet in a bustling, vibrant area with hundreds of restaurants, bars, clubs, markets and places of interest. Tower Bridge and the Thames River are 10 minutes walk.
• PLEASE NOTE, I HAVE ANOTHER PROPERTY WHICH YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE (10 MINUTES WALK AWAY) SEE DETAILS AT MY WEBSITE, OR CLICK ON PROPERTY REF 67983
• Optional extras can include broadband/wifi, travel cot and high chair.
• Remote key collection with security desk makes checking in flexible and straight forward.
• You can see both my London properties at my website (or scrolling down to the bottom of this property profile and you should see 'other properties').
• Whether it is ideas for a family holiday, a romantic break for two or simply information on days out, city breaks, shopping trips, spa days, history and heritage or outdoor activities, you will find it here in South East England.
• London is the capital of Britain, and has something to offer everyone - majestic stately houses, tranquil green parks and a zoo, engrossing museums and art galleries and bustling shopping centres with all the major stores, specialist shops and markets.
All minutes from the apartment..
• Famous Brick Lane. Famous for its great curry houses. Apart from the array of cultures and eateries found in the area, Brick Lane is also well known as a theatrical centre, with plenty of up and coming talent regularly playing in its theatres.
• More recently, Brick Lane has become famous for having some of the most popular and well-known night clubs including The Vibe Bar and 93 Feet East. Brick Lane also has the largest showcase for young and new designers, which attracts worldwide attention.
• Whitechapel Art Gallery was founded in 1901 to bring great art to the people of East London. The Gallery is internationally acclaimed for its exhibitions of modern and contemporary art and its pioneering education and public events programmes. ‘The Whitechapel taught Britain to love Modern Art.’ The Guardian.
• Columbia Road is the East End's famous plants and flower market. On Sundays - from 7am to 2pm - this tiny street is transformed into a blaze of colour when plants and flowers fill the area.
• Old Spitalfields Market, or simply 'Spitalfields' as it is fondly known, is the world-famous East London destination. Home to a flourishing creative community, Spitalfields has over the last 14 years secured a place at the forefront of interiors, fashion, the arts and food.