The villa benefits from a newly built privately screened pool and Jacuzzi, which backs onto a lake. There is a large lounge, which is very comfortably furnished and has multi channel cable television and DVD player.
An archway leads through to the dining room, which has seating for 6 people. There are patio doors that lead out to the pool area.
|Size||Sleeps up to 10, 5 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Orlando International 11 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Private outdoor pool (heated), Jacuzzi or hot tub, DVD player|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (heated)|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Telephone, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (6), Double beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 6|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (heated), Private fishing lake or river|
|Further details indoors|
The kitchen is fully fitted with everything you may need. There is a dishwasher, microwave and full size cooker and a large fridge freezer. There is a breakfast bar and a table and chairs for 4 people.
The master bedroom is on the ground floor. It has a queen size bed, bedside tables and lamps, a dressing table and built in wardrobe. There is also a television with multi channel cable and a DVD player. This bedroom benefits from a very large en-suite bathroom, with bath, separate shower wc and double vanity unit.
Upstairs there are two further bathrooms, both with showers over the baths. There is a further double bedroom which has side tables, lamps, dresser and built in wardrobe. This bedroom also has multi channel cable television and DVD player. There are 3 twin bedrooms which all have a bedside table and a chest of drawers and built in wardrobes.
The utility room houses the washing machine and tumble dryer, and a clothes airer.
There is a large lounge area on the 1st floor which has comfortable seating, multi channel cable tv and a Playstation 2. All linen and towels are provided and the villa is well equipped with iron, ironing board, 2 hairdryers, various DVDs and playstation 2 games etc.
|Further details outdoors|
The rear of the property looks out on to our heated private pool and Spa/Jacuzzi, which is idea for all to relax in after a hard day at the Disney theme parks. Beyond that our lawn gently slopes down to the the picturesque lake where you can watch the local wild life.
All rentals are subject to the following conditions: -
• The booking is not confirmed until acknowledged by us.
• The booking form must be accompanied by a £100 per week deposit.
• A security deposit of £300 per booking is required to cover breakages or damage. This will be returned to you soon after you return home, once the keys have been returned and our management company confirms that our villa has been left in a satisfactory condition.
• The balance and security deposit must be paid at least 8 weeks prior to the rental date.
• The rental period commences at 1600hr local time on the day of arrival as indicated on the booking form. Our villa must be vacated by 1100hr local time on the day of departure unless otherwise agreed with us.
• Cancellation: - In the event that you cancel your booking, for whatever reason, the following cancellation charges will apply:
In excess of 8 weeks prior to the rental date …………………. The deposit
Between 6 & 8 weeks prior to the rental date ………………… 50% of the total rental cost
Between 4 & 6 weeks prior to the rental date ………………… 75% of the total rental cost
Less than 4 weeks prior to the rental date …………………….. The full rental cost.
• Liability: - Although every effort is made to ensure our villa is in perfect order for your holiday, we cannot accept liability for any third party claim, accidental damage or loss to you, your party or your property, or for any medical expenses incurred.
We strongly advise you to take out your own holiday and medical insurance.
• Swimming pool: - Neither we, nor our agents, accept liability for any injury howsoever caused as a result of using the swimming pool. It is required that all children are supervised by an adult at ALL times.
Orlando is one of the prime areas in the world for theme parks, we have a number of Disney parks as well as Universal Studios parks. Seaworld is also a must see park that offers children a great mix of shows, animals and rides.
There are many water parks in the area as well, Disney has two and Wet n Wild is one not to miss. Orlando does not just offer theme parks, there are many other attractions from air boats to sea the everglades and helicopter rides. Downtown Orlando also offers a great night life with many restaurants, pubs and night clubs. The Church street district is a draw for both historic and modern reasons.
Islbrook is located just off the 417 Greenway, one of the main roads round Orlando. In our area there are many shopping centres including small local shops to the VERY large Walmart and Super Target, marking it easy to get all your families needs close by.