The Exclusive 5 bedroom Golden Palm Villa is situated on a gated hilltop above Chaweng Noi Beach, amongst spectacular coconut groves and beautiful panoramic views. The picturesque beach at Chaweng Noi is only 2 minutes away and has a fine selection of traditional Thai restaurants.
The villa is designed and finished to the highest European standards. Features include a spacious infinity pool, terraced area and gardens. Inside, jacuzzi and wood paneled ceilings accent the open-plan living and dining area to create an air of spaciousness and a seamless blend of indoor and outdoor living.
Extensive woodwork, stonework and granite, highlighted with water features, fountains, ponds and rock gardens create a real sense of luxury and comfort.
The villa features 24 hour security and a concierge service which takes care of all your requirements in Koh Samui and beyond. Another exclusive feature is the use of our 40 foot power boat to tour around Koh Samui, the surrounding islands and the beautiful marine park.
Bookings 10 days or more include a half day trip (worth 700 USD$) on our luxury speed boat around Koh Phangan island, including soft drinks and snorkeling equipment.
• Pay for a minimum of 7 to 9 nights and receive 2 additional free nights
• Pay for a minimum of 10 nights and receive 3 additional free nights
Reduced Occupancy Rates Available
|Size||Sleeps up to 10, 5 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Chaweng Noi Beach 1.2 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest Amenities||2 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Koh Samui International Airport 10 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, Yes, smoking allowed|
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Internet access, DVD player, Staffed property, Boat available, Sea view|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Telephone, Fax machine, Table tennis, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||5 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms, 5 En suites and 1 Shower rooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (3), Double beds (1), Cots (2), Dining seats for 10, Lounge seats for 10|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Further details outdoors|
Bookings 10 days or more include a half day trip (worth 700 USD$) on our luxury speed boat around Koh Phangan island, including soft drinks and snorkeling equipment
• The villa has room safe and mini bar fridge. It comes equipped with flat screen TVs, DVD/VCD players, 56
channels satellite TV, ADSL WIFI connections.
• Rates are inclusive of :
• Continental breakfast,
• House keeping, and all linen.
Staff & Services
• Staff service hours 08:00 - 17:00
• 2 Housekeepers: Work 9 hours daily, speak Thai
• Cook: Works 9 hours daily, speaks Thai
• Manager/Concierge: Available 24 hours a day, speaks English and Thai
• Security Guard: Available 24 hours a day, speaks Thai
• Exclusive use of our 40 foot power boat at an additional charge
• No wheelchair access is available.
• No pets allowed.
• A car and driver are available at an additional charge
• Pre stocking is available at an additional charge
• Daily rates include a Thai Chef (food cost on Guests account) Food & wine supply on purchase cost plus 15% handling/admin, or minimum ~ 500 Baht handling fee per shopping
• Evening Meal service available at an additional charge
• Rates include daily Continental breakfast
• Rates shown are for a maximum of 10 (ten) Guests (including children). Extra bed will be charged at ~US$50 per night
• Weddings and social events are accepted at an additional charge with a maximum of 30 guests
Terms & Conditions:
All bookings are made with “The Management Company” acting on behalf of the owners. The payment of any deposit for the rental rate shall be taken as acceptance of the following conditions.
Booking. Confirmation of Availability and Rates:
“The Management Company” will confirm availability, daily rates and the deposit required. Bookings are normally for a minimum of three nights.
• An initial deposit of fifty percent (50%) of the total rental will confirm a booking.
• If funds are not received within seven banking days the reservation shall be considered as cancelled.
• “The Management Company” may then allocate the Villa to another client.
• The outstanding balance must be paid at least 30 days before the day of arrival, unless otherwise specified.
• “The Management Company” reserves the right to cancel the booking if the balance is not received by the due date. Cancellation charges will apply.
• The whole amount of the Villa rental is to be paid at the time of booking if rental is to commence within 30 days.
• Payment should be made by international bank transfer to "The Management Company" denominated corporate account
A security deposit of $US500 is required with the payment of the balance to cover the cost of any damage or breakage's, the use of telephones and other services. The security deposit will be returned at the time of departure, less any such costs.
Pristine beaches washed by sparkling seas, inviting tropical weather and unspoiled nature... All this complemented by world renowned Thai hospitality. A pure paradise. Koh Samui has established itself as one of South East Asia's most exclusive tourist destinations.
Located in the picturesque gulf of Thailand, Koh Samui is easily accessed by over 30 daily domestic flights and has international connections from Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, and Singapore.
Surrounded by turquoise waters, neighbouring islands and marine parks, the area is a paradise with a wealth of marine activities and excursions.
The picturesque beach at Chaweng Noi is only 2 minutes away and has a fine selection of traditional Thai restaurants.
The island is known for its vast coconut plantations and rolling hills that give way to spectacular coves and soft white beaches, Koh Samui is truly a unique destination with award winning spa facilities, golf and gourmet cuisine amidst the peace and harmony of nature.