The apartments enjoy private west facing terraces with outdoor table and chairs for alfresco dining, together with sunbeds and a parasol. Terraces overlook the pool and catch the sun from noon til sunset. Atmospheric night lighting in the pool and grounds provides the perfect backdrop for a relaxing evening.
1 bedroom / Studio apartments with shared pool, furnished and equipped to an exceptional standard. Boasting a peaceful yet central location the apartment enjoys excellent proximity to Paphos' blue flag beaches, picturesque harbour, ancient sites, shops and restaurants, which are all just a stroll away.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Municipal Beach 500 m|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, House swap, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Paphos International Airport 15 km|
|Family friendly||Suitable for children over 5|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Staffed property|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Further details indoors|
Spacious bedroom with twin or double bed. Bedside table & lamp. Hairdryer. Fitted wardrobe with safety deposit box. Patio doors leading out to private veranda. Air conditioning and black out curtains.
Large bathroom with bath/shower, shaver socket, wc, wash basin.
Open-plan kitchen with electric oven, touch screen electric hob, large fridge freezer, kettle, toaster and integrated washing machine. Well equipped with all you will need to enjoy a self catering holiday. Dining table and chairs.
Large open-plan lounge overlooking pool with 3-seater sofa bed and 2-seater sofa. 20" flat screen colour TV, DVD player with USB input, stereo with CD player and USB input. Patio doors leading out to large private veranda overlooking pool. Air conditioning.
Generous sunny veranda overlooking the pool with table and chairs for alfresco dining. Sunbeds and parasols are provided.
With full length mirror.
|Further details outdoors|
The Apartments enjoy a superb location and are only a...
• 5 minute walk to beaches, water sports, picturesque harbour and ancient UNESCO sites including Paphos' famous mosaics and amphitheatre.
• 2 minute walk to restaurants, bars, shops and tavernas.
• 10-25 minute drive to Paphos' three 18-hole international standard golf courses.
• On a bus route to Coral Bay and Paphos old town.
• 15 minute walk to Paphos old town with its museums, market and clothes shops.
• 15 minute walk or a 5 minute drive to the ancient Tombs of the Kings.
Facilities within a minutes walk of the apartment include a kiosk (corner shop), 24hour shop, bakery, internet cafe, DVD rental shop, launderette, car hire, Scuba diving centre, bicycle hire, hairdresser, pub and restaurant serving food from breakfast through till dinner. The nearest major supermarket and bank are just a 5 minute walk away.
For those of you who prefer a more active holiday there are many activities available nearby including fresh water and deep sea fishing, cycling, scuba diving, snorkelling, golf, horse riding, swimming, tennis, walking, water skiing and windsurfing to name but a few!
No pets. No children under 8 years of age.
As a courtesy to our non-smoking guests, please do not smoke inside the apartment.
Air conditioning (included). Heating for winter months (included). Iron, ironing board and airer in each apartment.
Linen and towels provided (excluding beach towels). Linen and towels are changed weekly.
Additional services can be booked upon request, such as airport taxi transfers, shopping for your arrival and cleaning.
The popularity of Paphos stems from its sumptuous blend of old and new. Excellent restaurants and amenities are accompanied by a thriving tourist area and lively night life scene, with sandy beaches and water-sports keeping sun lovers constantly entertained thanks to Paphos’ excellent year round climate and calm seas. By contrast the rich variety of historic sites includes the castle, amphitheatre and mosaics by the harbour.
Enjoy a myriad of attractions and activities in the Paphos Region including:
• The Troodos Mountains (45-90 min drive away), where skiing can be enjoyed during the winter months
• Sample local wines at the village Wineries (20 min drive)
• Ayios Neophytos Monastery (25 min drive)
• Kykkos Monastery (90 min drive)
• Akamas National Park (30 min drive)
• Lara Bay and Turtle Hatchery (45 min drive)
• Nature Trails
• Baths of Aphrodite (60 min drive)
• Aphrodite’s Rock (25-30 mins)
• Coral Bay (15 min bus ride)
• 3 Championship Standard 18-Hole Golf Courses (20 min drive)
Paphos enjoys an expansive coastline providing a wide variety of beaches to choose from, ranging from secluded bays, to lively resorts, sandy beaches and rocky coves, you are bound to find the right one for you. A favourite with the locals, Municipal Beach is a blue-flag sandy beach just a few minutes walk from the apartment. Water sports, sun bed and umbrella hire are available here from April to October. There is a beach bar and restaurants nearby. Coral Bay is just a 15 minute drive or bus ride away.
Skiing in Cyprus is a well kept secret! The ski season generally runs between January and April. The Cyprus Ski Club which is an hour and a half drive away has four ski lifts reaching 8 alpine ski runs on the slopes of Mount Olympus (1,951m). The runs accommodate all skiers, from beginner to advanced levels. There are also cross country ski tracks. Downhill and cross country ski equipment can be rented. It really is possible to ski in the mountains and swim in the sea on the same day!
The Paphos District surrounds the coastal town of Paphos, once the ancient capital of Cyprus and today amongst the islands’ most popular tourist destinations. Its age old history and archaeological treasures have merited its naming as a world heritage site by UNESCO.
The town itself has two main areas: Kato Paphos (Lower Paphos) and Pano Paphos (Upper Paphos). Kato Paphos is a vibrant cosmopolitan resort, best known for its mediaeval fort, old fishing harbour, seafront promenade and is highly popular with tourists and locals alike. There are numerous sandy beaches here, along with excellent open-air restaurants and entertainment facilities. Cultural events ranging from operas to art exhibitions and concerts regularly take place.
Pano Paphos is host to the main shopping area and traditional market consisting of craft, embroidery, leather, jewellery and pottery. Here you will also find a plethora of well known department stores.
In addition to shopping, sunbathing and water sports, there’s plenty to do in Paphos during the day. Places of interest include the Byzantine Museum; Roman mosaics at the House of Dionysos, the Archaeological Museum, St. Paul’s Church and Pillar, the Tomb of the Kings and the Christian Catacombs. These are all just a short walk or bus ride away. Further afield you will find Aphrodite's Rock, the "birth" place of the mythical goddess Aphrodite.
Kato Paphos has an abundance of attractions for all ages:
Out and about:
• Paphos Aquarium (5 min walk away) • Bird and Animal Park (20 min bus ride) • The Aphrodite Water Park (5-10 min bus ride) • Mini golf (5-10 min drive) • Go-Karting (5-10 min drive) • Paintballing (5-10 min drive away) • Cycling • Hiking • Horse Riding • Jeep Excursions
• The Paphos Archaeological Park (10 min walk away) • The Roman Mosaics (10 min walk) • Paphos Mediaeval Fort (10 min walk) • The Tombs of the Kings (5 min bus ride) • Archaeological Museum (10 min walk) • Byzantine Museum (5 min bus ride) • Ethnographical Museum (5 min bus ride) • St Paul’s Pillar & Early Christian Basilica (10 min walk) • Theoskepasti Church (5 min walk)
• Municipal Beach (10 min walk) • Alexander The Great Beach (10 min walk) • Public Baths (10 min walk)
• Scuba Diving • Submarine Experiences • Cruises • Sailing and Yachting • Fishing • Waterskiing