Inscripción en el Registro General Turístico con Código de Identificación: I-0002575.1
This new, very spacious apartment is an ideal choice for those wanting a truly relaxing home from home in a stunning location. The working fishing village of El Cotillo is a perfect base for a short or long term period, and for taking advantage of the many activities the area has to offer.
The first level includes a large enclosed terrace with a covered pergola ideal for dining under, open plan kitchen and lounge area, 1 twin bedroom and 1 bathroom with shower. Upstairs is the master bedroom with en suite bathroom and shower and entrance to the second terrace which has fantastic views of the village of El Cotillo, the lagoon beaches and lighthouse to the north and the surf beach to the south.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||El Cotillo Lagoons and Surf beach. 300 m|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Fuerteventura, Puerto del Rosario 45 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||TV, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
* Fully equipped kitchen with washing machine.
* Great sheltered outdoor dining area for all weathers.
* Spacious comfortable double and twin bedrooms with ample storage.
* 2 large shower rooms, both with w/c and wash basin, 1 with bidet.
* TV with local stations and Free Sat system which provides some English language channels.
* WiFi access available. Payable locally.
|Further details outdoors|
* Large 45msq downstairs terrace with high surrounding walls offering a high degree of privacy for sunbathing and dining.
* Upstairs terrace with sun loungers.
* Car parking area in the interior of the building complex for residents only.
* English speaking representative will welcome you personally, give you the keys to the apartment and answer any questions you may have.
* Welcome pack provided on arrival. Specific requests catered for.
* Cots, highchairs, stair gate etc can be provided on request.
Fuerteventura is the second largest of the Canary Islands, but is very much less developed than the other large islands. The island is famous for its stunning white sand beaches and very popular with water sport enthusiasts.
The climate is subtropical (temperatures usually range from 18-28C) and has very little rainfall. Its closest neighbour is the coast of West Africa. The sun shines approximately 8 hours a day almost every day of the year and so provides an ideal destination at any time of the year.
As well as the water activities there are lots of other attractions and activities available: walking, hiking, cycling, horse riding, quad biking, fishing, birdwatching. There is a nearby water park, a zoo, museums, golfing and much more.
Certain parts of the island are also very popular with naturists.
El Cotillo is set in the North West of the island of Fuerteventura. Once a sleepy fishing village, it is now moving into the 21st century and with it a certain amount of new developments. However once you are in this apartment or on your own private terrace the only view is of the ocean and mountains.
There are 3 well stocked supermarkets, 2 banks and a French bakery. There are various other smaller stores and services in the village. Restaurants are plentiful and most have excellent views over the beach or harbours.
The village maintains its Canarian feel and is an ideal location for a truly relaxing stay. Surfing,cycling and walking are all very popular in this region, and equipment can be hired locally.