A stunning penthouse apartment with private rooftop solarium which overlooks the communal pool, with sun loungers, patio furniture and BBQ.
Furnished to a luxury standard with families in mind the accommodation is as follows:-
*Lounge with flat screen TV and digital TV channels (including BBC, CBBC, etc), dvd player, one of the leather sofas converts to a sofa bed allowing the apartment to sleep upto 7 people. Continues through to dining area. The lounge has patio doors that opens onto the rear balcony again with views over the pool.
* Fully equipped Kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer, gas hob, electric oven and washing machine
* Master bedroom with the option of twin or double beds, en suite bathroom with bath and shower over, wash basin, w.c and bidet. Patio doors opening onto balcony with stairs to roof terrace.
* Second bedroom with twin beds - one of the beds has an under guest bed to allow three to sleep in this room, patio doors lead to front balcony which overlook the sports field.
* Main Bathroom - Shower cubicle, w.c, wash basin.
* Roof Terrace - Views over the pool, sun loungers with cushions, patio furniture for six people. Charcoal BBQ.
* Air Conditioning / heating units to both bedrooms and lounge area.
* Communal Pool with large and children's pool - With Sun loungers, parasols, pool shower. Access to toilet area. Fully enclosed.
* Apartment is situated just a 5 min walk to Benamor Golf Course and just 1km from Cabanas village with its bars, restaurants and unspoilt beach. There is a supermarket just a few minutes walk away along with a small selection of bars and restaurants.
* Tavira town is just a short drive away for more choice in restaurants, you can also take a short ferry trip over to the gorgeous Tavira island with its beach and more restaurants.
*There are aqua parks & theme parks within a 45 min drive away making it an ideal family holiday. The Eastern Algarve is a golfers paradise with over 20 golf courses. An unspoilt natural swimming lagoon is also a short drive away.
* We have an excellent management team on hand who will meet you on your arrival. They have had years of experience in the Algarve and would be happy to assist you during your stay and point out places of interest to visit along with great places to eat and drink.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Cabanas 1 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Faro 40 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Satellite TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (5), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, BBQ|
|Access||Parking, Lift access|
|Further details indoors|
EXTRAS (all prices available on request)
Cot & Highchair rental.
Airport transfer services.
Discounted golf green fees and tee time bookings.
|Further details outdoors|
Balcony to the second bedroom overlooks the front of the property and the sports court.
The balcony to the rear is accessed from both master bedroom and the lounge, overlooks the pool, with spiral staircase to the roof terrace.
One of the highlights of this property is the superb roof terrace / solarium with table and six chairs and two private sun loungers, makes for gorgeous al fresco dining and obviously gets the sun all day!
The communal pool is a good size with an attached toddlers pool. There are toilets and showers provided near the pool. The pool has a secure gated access for sole use by guests of the complex, it is set in landscaped gardens with lawns and flower beds.
The Algarve offers something for everyone, its fantastic sandy beaches and water parks make it an ideal family holiday destination, Cabanas itself has a fantastic unspoilt beach island.
Ancient towns with narrow cobbled streets, fantastic architecture and local craft and food markets.
It also offers many fantastic golf courses, with some of the best just a short drive away.
The restaurants in the Algarve cater for all tasts, sea food dishes are very popular with the locals.
Hot summers and mild winters, makes this an excellent holiday resort all year round
Cabanas is part of a protected nature reserve called the Ria Formosa which makes it exellent for walking bird watching etc. It is quaint fishing village with a selection of restaurants and bars that cater for most tastes.
Cabanas beach is a beautiful naturally formed island separated from the mainland by the River Formosa, you can enjoy a two minute boat ride to the beach which has 3Km of amazing white sand with parasol and sun lounger hire available. Showers, w.c and beach cafe all close by. The apartment is a two minute drive to Cabanas or alternatively a ten minute walk.
Alternatively Tavira with its stunning buildings is a short drive away with a larger choice of restaurants and shops.