This beautiful villa is situated in a perfect position commanding the best unobstructed views in Kalkan, described by the Sunday Times in December 2004 as "One of the best views in the world"!
The villa is in a perfect location and is a lovely Mediterranean style triplex property with plenty of space and breathtaking sea and island views from every corner of the villa (from the bedrooms, lounge, kitchen and the study)
Ideal for honeymoons.100% privacy guaranteed.
Completely secluded !
There is a large private terrace with patio furniture provided so that you can enjoy dinner looking out at the view, as well as numerous balconies leading off from the rooms. There are extensive grounds full of flowers such as jasmine and lemon trees, and a spectacular infinity pool (1.90 m deep)
Children's pool (Separate)
Table tennis, dart gamne
Google Earth coordinates: 36°15'38.90", 29°25'08.92"
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Kalkan Beach 200 m|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||500 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Dalaman 120 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Log fire, Internet access, DVD player, Staffed property, Sea view|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Children's pool|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Telephone, Fax machine, Table tennis, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms, 2 En suites and 2 Shower rooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||2 Sofa beds, King Beds (1), Double beds (2), Single beds (4), Cots (1), Dining seats for 10, Lounge seats for 12|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ, Climbing frame, Swing set|
|Further details indoors|
* 4 Double bedrooms (one of en-suite with jacuzzi,bathroom,dressing room,living room and balcony. )
* 4 Large bathrooms
* 3 Dressing rooms
* Baby bad, highchair
* Linen&towels provided
* Toilet roll,Kitchen roll,washing up liquid,washing powder,hand soap,bin line... ect.
* Basic food/drink items such as red £ white vine ,tea-coffee, filter coffee,sugar, olive oil, salt ,pepper,vinegar..ect
The villa has:
-Two living rooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Four bathrooms
- Two 106 Cm.LCD Tvs
- PC,Internet WI-FI
* Separate service accommodation with 2 bedrooms
* 2 Very spacious and dining area with a fire place
* 7 Air conditioners
* Stylish separate very large kitchen with stainless steel appliances ( *washing machine, dish washer large fridge, oven, cooker,microwave-oven, hood...
* Exposed wooden beams
* Our principle has been to use natural material in the construction and final finishing of this building
* Ceramic, limestone and wooden floors throughout
* Study(PC,internet,printer with card reader)
|Further details outdoors|
* Numerous balconies and terraces
* 60 m2 Private infinity pool
* Children's pool
* Very large main terrace equipped with patio furniture, built in barbecue and bar
* 3000 m2 of private quiet land covered with flower palms, bougainvillea, jasmine, lilac, lemon and olive trees, has spectacular views over the Mediterranean Sea.
* Numerous plants and flowers all around
*Table tennis,dart game
* 24 Hours porterage
* Water fall (special design)
* Ultimate feeling of exclusivity
* More detail please see our web which is located under the 'Send Enquiry' section of this advert.
* Welcome pack provided on arrival.
-2 bottles of good quality red and white wine(70 cl.)
2 bottles of beers, milk, fruit juice, 6 eggs, butter, jam, olives, cheeses, bread, chocolate, tomatoes, cucumbers, fruits, 5 lt bottle water, plenty of tea, coffee, filter coffee and sugar.
Kalkan is a lovely small hilltop town that overlooks a tiny bay. Its quaint, traditional, white-washed houses, shuttered windows and balconies garlanded with brilliant flowers that cascade to the streets below, make it the ultimate in a peaceful holiday town in the Mediterranean region of Turkey. Narrow winding streets lined with souvenir shops lead down to the charming marina.
Every morning boats busily take tourists to one of the nearby beaches or small bays. As the sun sets it is Kalkan style to meet on the roof terraces for a drink before dinner and enjoy the comings and goings of the yachts, the business of the marina and the panoramic view.
Kalkan is situated on a beautiful small bay near Antalya province. Nearest airport is Dalaman (2 hours by taxi). You can enjoy a daily island excursion in a gullet (wooden hulled local boats), a moonlight dinner cruise, or go by minivan to the nearby villages of Patara and Bergin. Patara beach is a 20 km long, unspoiled white sand beach 12 km from Kalkan. There is another beautiful small sandy beach (Kaputas beach) 5 km from Kalkan.
BEACHES & TIME
Kalkan Beaches- 5 minutes on food
Kaputas Beach - small sandy, v. beautiful, no shade .5 minutes by car
Patara - 12 miles unspoilt sand - loungers, parasols, cafe both ends with wcs & showers - World Heritage Site.
HISTORY - The whole of this area is rich in archaeological history. Ruins from the Lycian, Roman and Ottoman period are evident all around and many are still being uncovered and restored.
Historical sites nearby:
From Kalkan heading West - Patara - Letoon - Xanthos - Tlos - Pinara - Sidyma - Kaya - Fethiye - Dalyan
and ... heading East - Kas,Kekova - Myra - Finike - Olympos - Khimaira
Inland - Arykanda- Elmali - Termessos
Most of the sites above will have many of the following archaeological ruins visible.
- Lycian sarcophagi
- Rock tombs
CLIMATE - From Low 20s in January / December to high 30s in July August. Spring and Autumn are a great time to go for less heat and a very comfortable evening temperature.
FROM KALKAN ..
LOCAL ACTIVITIES - Swimming - Scuba diving - Snorkelling - Paragliding - Jeep safaris - Canoeing - White water rafting - Gulet cruises
SHOPPING -Turkish carpets - "Designer Labels" - Leather goods - Shoes - Jewellery - Clothes - Iznik ceramics - Spices and Turkish Delights - Antique shops
LOCAL ATTRACTIONS - Kalkan Thursday Market - Visit to Sakl?kent - Kas Amphitheatre (Concerts still take place there)
RESTAURANTS - All very well priced but just too many to mention!
INTERNET - Our villas has high speed internet connection-Wirelles
OFF SEASON - Most people look to go to Turkey in the Hot Season and yet ............ Kalkan and the whole Turquoise Coast are extremely beautiful Off Season and at reduced cost. Off Season is ideal times to walk the Lycian Way, visit ancient sites, swim, or simply relax. Some of the features of an Off Season holiday to this area are:
- January ... Parts of the countryside are smothered in wild Anemones of all colours
- January / February ... Sit outside by a brazier fire for an after dinner drink
- January ... A trip to Gombe to see the snow in Mountains 3,000 mts high
- January / February ... Visit ancient Lycian sites - so much easier in temperatures of 20 / 25 Centigrade
- January / February ... Sunbathing!
- March / April ... Risk a swim or go to the mountains in Bezirgan (15 minutes) to see the Wild Flowers
- May / June ... Easily warm enough to swim in the pool, most restaurants now open, warming up now
- October ... Very warm days, warm evenings - swimming in the sea still pleasant
- October ..Fireworks, Parties, general Mayhem - well worth the visit!
- November ... Warm days, chilly evenings but great for a quiet break
- December - January ... Light a log fire in the Villa ......... Chill Out!