This villa is furnished to a high standard throughout. The bright & spacious rooms provide plenty of room for the whole family. The highlight has to be the lovely south-west-facing pool – the perfect spot to unwind at the end of a long day enjoying Orlando's many attractions. The extended lanai is a great spot for outside dining & the perfect place to retreat from the midday sun.
The villa also boasts 4 King master suites, so no more fighting over who gets the master bedroom with en-suite bathrooms, as you can all have one. This really is the perfect place for extended family holidays.
• Sleeps 13
• 6 bedrooms
• 5.5 bathrooms
• Private, south-west-facing Pool (over-sized pool)
• Free wi-fi & Local Calls
• Fully air-conditioned
• Plenty of off-road parking at the front of the property.
• The kitchen is a great size and very well appointed, including full laundry facilities.
• There is a small breakfast table (seats four) next to the kitchen.
• Comfortable family lounge with large wide-screen TV, leather sofas and access to the pool area.
• Formal lounge area with comfy sofas, open to formal dining area (seats six).
• Ground-floor master suite with king-size four-poster bed. TV & DVD player. En-suite has corner bath plus walk-in shower.
• Games room with a Harry Potter theme. Table football, air hockey table & a small pool table.
• Fantastic, screened & south-west-facing pool with an extended lanai - great for outside dining. The pool area has a removable mesh safety gate/ fence available for those travelling with young children. There are additional safety locks and switchable alarms on all doors to the pool area.
• En-suite double bedroom with king-size bed, TV. En-suite has bath with shower over.
• Second en-suite double bedroom with king-size bed, TV. En-suite has bath with shower over.
• Third en-suite double bedroom with king-size bed, TV. En-suite has bath with shower over.
• Baseball-themed bunk room. The bottom bunk is a double and the top bunk is a single. TV.
• Twin bedroom with pretty princess theme. Two single beds, TV.
• Family bathroom with a bath with shower over.
The Seasons resort is one of our favourites. Seasons is just off the 192 highway, so you have a pick of shops and restaurants practically on your doorstep and Disney World is less than ten minutes away. It is a peaceful resort built around lakes and there is a children's playground and lakeside walk.
Ellis Exclusive Villas manage a number of villas on the resort, so if you are travelling with friends we can help you book a group of properties together.
ABOUT US & BENEFITS OF BOOKING WITH ELLIS EXCLUSIVE VILLAS
Tiger Lilly Villa is let and managed by Ellis Exclusive Villas, a family-owned business which specialises in vacation homes in the Sunshine State of Florida. Our family and our business are based both in the UK and Florida. Ellis Exclusive Villas offers a range of additional services to help you get the most out of your stay in Florida... so you can relax and enjoy your dream Orlando vacation.
Here are a few benefits of booking with us:-
• Complimentary Food & Drink Welcome Hamper
• Free Late Check-out (where possible)
• 24hr Express Check-in – no time wasted collecting keys from an office
• Free Wi-Fi & Local calls
• Free Sat-Nav Hire / Child Car Seat when hiring your car with “Car on the Drive”
• Baby / Toddler equipment provided free of charge
• Great customer service
Our team will be happy to arrange the following services if needed, please enquire regarding costs:
• "Tots go lightly" kids' service
• Celebration packages
• Car hire
• Entrance to attractions/ theme park tickets
• Chef services
• Beauty treatments
• Golf/sports packages
• Free use of baby items e.g. cot, highchair, pushchair, etc
• Scooter hire
Please visit the Ellis Exclusive Villas website for more information about our holiday homes & the services we provide.
|Size||Sleeps up to 13, 6 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Coco Beach|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||2 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Orlando International airport|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Private outdoor pool (heated), Internet access, DVD player|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (heated)|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Telephone, Pool or snooker table, Games room, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 4 En suites|
|Furniture||King Beds (4), Single beds (2), Bunk Beds (1), Cots (2), Dining seats for 10, Lounge seats for 11|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (heated)|
|Access||Parking, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Wheelchair users|
An exclusive, quiet development set around a pretty lake, providing a tranquil setting for the perfect retreat. Seasons is a well maintained community built in 2005 and is situated on the East side of US 192, close to famous shopping malls, golf resorts and fine restaurants, and for those who like a more peaceful recreation why not try an air boat ride just minutes away from Seasons.
There are plenty of local shops and attractions nearby and it is worth noting that there is a Walmart superstore only a 5 minute walk away for those not wanting to use the car. Also close by is the famous Medieval Times, making for a fun night out. There is also a children's Petting Farm and horse riding just a short drive away.
There 's also a kiddies' play area at the front of the community for those Mickey fans who still have plenty of energy after visiting the parts, and a walking track around the lake, but it is the setting and appearance of Seasons that makes it unquestionably one of the more popular communities of its kind in the area.