Great apartment for a short holiday or a long term let. The apartment has pretty much everything you need for a self catering holiday, general cleaning tools are provided but as with any self catering apartment you will need to buy cleaning products.
The apartment was fully redocorated and re furnished in July 08 and is constantly being improved to make your holiday even better. This property is spacious and airy, with loads of day light making it feel really homely. South facing terrace and balcony
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Tenerife Sur|
|Family friendly||Suitable for children over 5, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, Yes, smoking allowed|
|General||TV, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Dining seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Further details indoors|
King size sofa bed comfortably sleeps two people. Bathroom towels will be provided however you will need to take beach/pool towels.
Cd player has an inbuilt ipod dock. Playstation2 provided with a variety of games. Flat screen TV in the lounge. PLEASE NOTE DUE TO DAMAGE DVD PAYER AND PLAYSTATION HAVE BEEN REMOVED.
PLAYSTATION IS NOW BACK IN THE APARTMENT, 09/09/2009.
Washing machine installed for your convinience 03/04/2010
New boiler jan 2011
new fridge jan 2012
new mattresses jan 2012
new dining furniture June 2012
new freezer installed may 2013
new bed bases fitted may 2013
new balcony sun shade may 2013
|Further details outdoors|
Complex has two well stocked shops less than 100 metres from the front door, also there are bars and cafes a very short walk away. On the walk to the beach there are yet more shops, bars and restaurants. Well positioned the apartment is about 5 mins taxi from the Siam Park and approximately 10 mins from Las Americas. In short the apartment is in a beautifully quiet complex yet close enough to all the major attractions and nightlife, therefore suitable for any kind of holiday!
We do not charge a security deposit to cover breakages, however the contents of the apartment are all our own and we would appreciate it if any breakages were replaced. Any major damages will be reported to us and any costs will be recovered.
The complex has strict rules regarding noise at night, so there is no reason your holiday will be disrupted by others, likewise we ask our guests to adhere to these rules.
Apartment has to be vacated by 12 noon on departure day to make time for cleaning, however if there is no new arrivals for that day, then we can arrange with the cleaner for you to have a late checkout AT AN EXTRA COST OF £25.00 AFTER 12.00 AM.
PLEASE NOTE : AS OF 1st May 2013 the community has purchased new sunbeds and parasols. These are now being charged at 2 Euros for a sunbed all day and 1 Euro for a parasol.
Please note all of the following if you wish to book.
Booking Terms and Conditions
1. The price you are quoted is for accommodation, bed linen and towels only for the number of guests you specify. It does not include flights, transfers or self catering supplies.
2. We require a deposit of £100.00 per week of your stay to confirm your booking. Final balance is due 6 weeks before your stay.
3. Deposit paid is non refundable.
4. If you stay is less than 6 weeks off, then we require the full amount on booking.
5. Act of God – we will not be held responsible for natural disasters, and other events out of our control. You must take out adequate insurance to cover such circumstances.
6. If your flights back to the UK are cancelled or delayed, then we do not cover any expenses incurred. We also do not have to provide accommodation if flights are cancelled.
7. You must take out your own travel insurance to cover such things as cancelled or delayed flights.
8. We will not be held liable for any injury or damage to your belongings during your stay.
9. We can provide airport transfers in Tenerife, but we will only arrange this if you request them. Airport transfers are paid by you direct to the driver.
10. Bed linen and towels are provided every 7 days of your stay.
11. The apartment will be cleaned before you arrive, and it is your responsibility to keep it clean and tidy.
12. Apartment keys will be posted to you 10 days before your stay providing you have paid the final balance, and must be returned to us when you arrive back in the UK.
13. We do not ask for a security deposit to cover breakages or damage. However, we request that you respect our property and furnishings as you would your own at home. We would ask that you replace any broken or damaged items during your stay. You can report any issues or faults to the apartment manager.
14. You must tell us if the number of guests staying changes at any time during your stay. We have the right to ask non paying guests to leave the premises.
15. Personal items and belongings are left out on the balcony at your own risk. We will not reimburse any costs for any lost or stolen items.
16. You must vacate the apartment by 11am on your last day, unless we have agreed a late check out. ( late check outs are not always available, so please ask first to avoid disappointment).
17. Late Check-outs are pre booked and charged at £25.
18. Please note - if you have any noise issues on the apartment complex, please speak to our cleaner as we are not aware of these due to living in the U.K. Please remember this is a residential complex so home owners have the right to undertake D.I.Y as they wish which may cause noise disturbances.
Tenerife is hot all year round, there may be a few showers in the winter months but few and far between!
Locally there are several restaurants, cafes, a supermarket, bars, a bank, ticket-booking services, car hire services, taxis, bus stops, beach etc.
There’s a wide range of activities and excursions available to keep you busy. Go sailing, snorkelling, hiking, shopping, camel riding, exploring, swimming, sunbathing visit.... the list is endless!
You will enjoy your time in Los Christianos, beautiful seaside location, with stunning beaches and friendly locals who will be more than happy to share the best of the region with you.
5 minutes from the apartment there are some top quality restaurants and bars serving traditional and international food. Recommended Restaurants - Taylor's English bar, Alto Alto Italian restaurant - Summer Nights - Chinese Buffet
Visit the best bars close to the apartment , bar /restaurant Taylors Lounge followed by a great night out in Taylor Made Music.
Los Cristianos also has a pharmacy, a doctor, a dentist and an optician as well as the local hospital in case of emergency or minor ailments/accidents.
For your day trip you can go to:
Loro Park, Siam Park, Aqua Land, Jungle Park - free bus, Weekly Markets, Mount Tiede.