Attractive, modern and well-presented top floor (3rd) apartment in a secure complex know as Las Brisas, ideally situated in a quite residential location, yet, with plenty to do. A perfect and comfortable base to relax or explore Spain's best kept secret, Puerto de Mazarron in the Murcia region of South East Spain.
The beach, shops, Marina, bars and restaurants are all within a 10/15 minute stroll. Our large private solarium offers beautiful sea and mountain views, and has been complimented with a unique external kitchen that includes everything you need for that full "Al Fresco Feel". The apartment is furnished in a contemporary style, with creature comforts ranging from UK Freesat TV, air conditioning / heating, PlayStation 2, IPod speakers,Free Wi-Fi ample for Skype, Facetime web browsing and checking emails , plus suitcase space saving items like hairdryer, iron and beach towels. Underground Secure Car Parking keeps your car cool, with lift access right to your door.
All our valued guests are greeted personally on arrival and shown round the apartment, You have an English speaking contact during your holiday, just in case of any problems. A free small welcome pack is also provided. On the day of your departure, we will be on hand to collect the keys, and to make sure that everything was at least to your satisfaction
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Playa de Isla 500 m|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car advised, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest Amenities||500 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Murcia - San Javier 55 km, Nearest railway: Totana 20 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, BBQ|
|Access||Wheelchair users, Secure parking, Lift access|
|Further details indoors|
• Freesat, LCD TV, Playstation2 with games, docking speakers with radio, DVD player are all for your entertainment.
• The apartment is equipped with a smoke alarm, safe and first aid kit, all provided for your piece of mind.
• FREE Wi-Fi included, capable for use for Skype, FaceTime, web browsing, checking emails or even writing us a review!
• All rooms have air conditioning / heating for your comfort.
• You also have the use of board games and a book club where our guests swop their books for free!
• Tourist maps and directions are provided for your use to get the most of your time whilst staying with us.
• We value our guests and appreciate all feedback, good or constructive, this is the only way we can maintain and improve our high standards – Check us out on Trip Advisor.
• Both bedrooms have ample storage and a pool view
• The fully fitted kitchen includes a fridge freezer, oven and hob, microwave and a family sized 8KG load washing machine to cater for all your holiday requirements.
• Additionally, the lounge sofa can be converted into a double bed meaning that the apartment can easily accommodate 6 people.
** Travelling with young children, no problem, just let us know and cots / highchairs / safety gates can all be arranged locally.**
|Further details outdoors|
• For the exclusive use of our guests, we are the only apartment in the area offering an outdoor fully functional kitchen on your private roof terrace, ample workspace for food preparation with kettle, grill*, fridge, cutlery and a docking station with radio to accompany the sea and mountain views. With ample lighting, dining table and chairs, sun loungers it's a perfect environment to entertain, relax or just to get full usage of the long warm evenings. We are very proud of it, and encourage you to use it too!
• You have use of perhaps the biggest pool in town with spectacular views over the bay, and with the added benefit of a life guard through the summer months. The open-air summer pool is surrounded by sun terracing with shower and toilet facilities.
• We provide beach towels for your use, saving you space and weight in your case!
• Your balcony boasts a pool side view.
• The complex is gated with telephone entry from each apartment, plus you have use of your own private underground parking.
If you do make it off the roof terrace, you'll also find one of our best beaches with the town, awarded the much sought after Q flag for supreme excellence. We also have a diversity of water based activities such as scuba diving, whale and dolphin spotting trips, fishing, and of course the ever popular "sitting on the harbour watching the days catch being unloaded".
An array of Golf courses are within an hours drive, with the closest golf course at Camposol golf just 15 mins drive away, and within an hours drive you can visit the famous Roman fortress towns of Cartagena or Lorca...both well worth a visit if only to see the stunning architecture and castles
*Please note we have replaced the BBQ with an electronic grill for safety reasons, plus embers from the BBQ burnt through many Parasols.
We have put a lot of time and effort into making our apartment a real home from home, and we think this is what makes it so special! However, there are some terms and conditions that we would like you to read and accept prior to booking which are detailed below:
1. Please confirm availability before booking. An initial deposit of £75 is required at the time of booking (non–refundable) with the balance due to be paid in Euros upon arrival. Unfortunately, if you fail to make either payment we reserve the right to allocate your holiday home to somebody else.
2. When enquiring about availability, please can you make us aware of any issues that may affect your holiday, for example whether the property has wheelchair access, or if you require additional services such as travel cots, strollers, etc. We will help provide solutions to any potential problems, but we only can if we are aware of them in the first place!
3. It is the holiday maker's responsibility to have adequate insurance cover for your holiday. We are not responsible for any loss, accidents, deaths, illness etc.
4. A returnable “breakages” fee is charged, of £200. This will be returned to you in full or in part on the day of your departure, and as yet, everybody has had their deposits returned in full.
5. We always strive to make your holiday a very special one. If you have any complaints or comments about any part of the service offered, please tell us immediately, in order that we may put things right.
6. All rates quoted include water, electricity, air con*, bed linen, hand, bath and beach towels, cleaning. Wi-Fi is available from Easter 2014
** Meet and Greet Service. **
All guests will be greeted personally on arrival at the apartment and shown round the property, and will be given a Guide to Mazarron. You will have an English speaking contact during your holiday, just in case of any problems. On the day of departure, our representative will be on hand to collect the keys, and to make sure that everything was to your satisfaction.
Costa Calida boasts around 320days per year sunshine, with average annual temperatures of 21 C degrees providing glorious summers and mild winters. This compliments the array of unspoilt Q flag beaches, coves and 250km of coastline. Surrounded by mountains and high cliffs, it is ideal for walking, cycling and hiking, or simply strolling by the sea. The crystal clear blue waters are superb for swimming and paddling with the local scuba schools offering a variety of opportunities to learn and test your skills!
The spectacular Nature Reserve of Sierra Espuna is within 60 minutes drive away, with varied walking and cycling routes and opportunities for horse riding. A wide variety of local and international restaurants offer cuisine to suit.
Murcia City provides numerous opportunities to enjoy different musical events, art exhibitions and a vast collection of modern and traditional shops to meet all your shopping needs. The historical towns and ports of Aguilas, Cartagena and Mazarron in particular, have fantastic seafronts, marinas and protected parks and green spaces with the regular traditional markets being excellent for gifts, treats and fresh produce. Many towns are worth a visit, such as Lorca, offering historical, picturesque views and castle remains. You can experience the excitement and community spirit of the local fiestas held in the Murcia region during spring, Easter and summer.
Golf Courses in Murcia.
Glorious weather and a fantastic selection of quality courses make this the ideal destination for a golfing holiday all year round. The region has attracted names such as Jack Nicklaus, Steve Ballesteros and Greg Norman all who have designed wonderful golf courses which are all within a 60 minute drive. Players can combine 18 holes with all the other leisure activities on offer.
Mazarron bay is enclosed by the mountain range of Sierras Moreras,Almenara, Algorobo, Lo Alto, Muela and slightly further to the North,Sierra Espuña. Puerto de Mazarron boasts more than 300 days of sunshine every year. Home to sun, sea and sand, Mazarron offers the chance to relax, unwind and have a good time. The coastline has many kilometres of fine, warm, crystal-clear waters, many carved into the rocks, all boasting the prestigious blue flag status. A tranquil environment for all.
A popular resort for Spanish families in the peak season (July and August) where the population swells. Even in high season the beaches are never overcrowded, this is because of the number of beaches spread out all along the bay. At other times of the year it can be quiet which makes Puerto ideal for that "get away from it all" style holiday favoured by many. Far from the typical “package holiday destinations” Puerto de Mazarron offers you the 'real Spain'
Puerto de Mazarron can cater for many holiday requirements. The Paseo Maritimo is an attractive tree lined promenade that provides ideal settings for a stroll, glass of vino and chance to relax and “take it all in”.
If your idea of an holiday is more active, no problem. Mazarron is enriched with history and culture. The best way to learn all about it is to explore all the sites, villas, castles, churches and museums. From the town of Cabeza de Plomo to the Punta
de los Gavilanes, where you can see the remains of a 2600 year old Phoenician factory. If History and Culture is not for you then
alternative activities include Go Karting, boat trips, cycling, golf, tennis, deep sea fishing, pony trekking, an open air summer
cinema, ten pin bowling and not forgetting the clear waters and rich flora and fauna offer some interesting scuba dives, in addition nearby national parks there literally is something for everyone!
Fresh fish is taken to the town fish market each day. You can also buy fresh fruit and vegetables at the market, in the centre of town. The wide range of excellent restaurants, cafes and bars cater for all tastes and price range. Mazarron's network of wonderful restaurants can be found delightfully hidden away in picturesque little enclaves offering anything from Mediterranean cuisine and Spanish Tapas to French, Italian or Indian cuisine or just simple English chicken and chips to mention a few