An idyllic setting, generous spaces, a spacious garden, practical equipment, comfortable furniture, pleasant lighting and coupled it with a civic approach: wheelchair access, recuperation of rain water, local raw material, Class A or A+ electrical appliances and lights.
Architects, a designer and craftsmen put together all their savoir faire to bring life again to this beautiful place, where peace, comfort, design and respect for others and nature meet.
This lead to the birth of "Pamoja", a word that comes from Africa describing togetherness. "Pamoja" is our dream and your holiday home.
- two independent spaces, each with lounge and kitchen that can be joined: ideal for holidays with friends or family
- house plans drawn by architects and a designer
- accessible in a wheelchair (Pamoja Liptrap)
- a lovely 300 metre walk along the lake to the beach, playground, boat rental, restaurant, mini-golf and fishing
- convenient "get together" room for meals, seminars...
Beautiful, well equipped holiday homes with services:
- recent and practical equipment
- baby gear (high chair, baby bath...), games, toys, books - baby-grand piano
- Wi-fi internet connection
- we can organise meals, cooking lessons, wine tasting, babysitting, guided tours, treasure hunts...
- calm and by the water: situated in front of the lake of Chemillé sur Indrois
- in front of the medieval church of Saint Vincent
- close to the chateaux of the Loire Valley and many vineyards
- only 2h from Paris, 1h15 from Tours airport
- BBQ and outdoor furniture
- pétanque game, 2 canoes, bicycle rental
English and French speaking owner nearby
Guide books in the house Nat's guide, written by the owner, sent to all guests
|Size||Sleeps up to 16, 5 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Log fire, Internet access, DVD player, Boat available|
|General||Central heating, CD player, Games room, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms, 2 En suites and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (11), Double beds (2), Cots (2), Dining seats for 20, Lounge seats for 15|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Access||Parking, Wheelchair users|
The Loire Valley has been known for centuries as the Garden of France. Throughout times, kings had beautiful chateaux built, artists set residency, garden creators found their haven... Pamoja is in the heart of a fascinating region.
Amazing Chateaux, beautiful towns, quaint villages, museums, gardens... to feed the soul and mind. Many outdoor activities, events...
The Southern part of the Loire Valley is full of possible activities, whether they be sport-related, food-related, fun, cultural, quiet...
We can also organise a stay tailored to your requirements, cooking lessons, wine tasting with a fantastic wine merchant or at vineyards, guided tours, etc. And even though we do recommend you have a car to get around, we can come to fetch you at the station or the airport. We can also organise babysitting.
400 metres from Pamoja is the beach of Chemillé sur Indrois with a supervised beach, two playgrounds for children, a restaurant, a pedalo, boat, canoe rental place, a very small mini-golf...
Many walks and bike rides are possible from Pamoja.
Montrésor, Loches, Valençay, Chenonceau, Amboise, Blois, Chambord, Montpoupon, Villandry, Saint Aignan... are a few of the many villages, towns, chateaux and gardens full of wonders. We can, of course, guide you in your choices!