This is a stylish & modern 2 bedroom apartment on 2 levels can sleep up to 6 guests. It is situated in the prime location of Maida Vale, and is just a short 3 minute walk to the tube/train station.
Conveniently located on the Bakerloo line, Oxford Circus is only 10 minutes on the underground. Additionally, many buses & night buses run on the high street, and Marble Arch and Central London is a 10 minute bus ride.
Nearby you will find the historic Little Venice, famous Abbey Road Studios, Lord's cricket ground and one of the city's most beautiful open spaces, Regents Park.
The apartment is a great base from which to explore London, the West End, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben & the Houses of parliament, Buckingham palace, London eye, South bank concert halls, theatres, and galleries.
This 14th floor two level apartment has a large balcony and amazing views over London. Both the two bedrooms are a good size and offer lots of light. The bedrooms include double beds and there is a high quality sofa bed in the living room that sleeps 2 guests. There is also a modern and cosy living room with sofa, a dining area with table and chairs, TV with satellite cable, dvd player, high speed wireless internet and a separate fully equipped kitchen.
I can provide a baby bed and high chair on request.
Can be flexible in terms of check-in/checkout and other arrangements.
Super stylish and comfortable apartment in one of the most exclusive and well located areas of London.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Stansted 9 km, Nearest railway: Maida Vale Underground 300 m|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 2, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
Maida Avenue, Warwick Crescent and Blomfield Road, the streets in the south of Maida Vale overlooking Browning's Pool including the section of Randolph Avenue south of Clifton Gardens are known as Little Venice. According to one story, the poet Robert Browning, who lived in the area from 1862 to 1887, coined the name. However, this was disputed by Lord Kinross in 1966 and by London Canals. Both assert that Lord Byron (1788–1824) humorously coined the name, which now applies more loosely to a longer reach of the canal system. Browning's Pool is named after the poet, and is the junction of Regent's Canal and the Paddington arm of the Grand Union Canal.
South Maida Vale, one of London's prime residential areas, also has a reputation for its shops and restaurants, as well as for the Canal Cafe Theatre, the Puppet Theatre Barge, the Waterside Café and the Warwick Castle pub. A regular waterbus service operates from Little Venice eastwards around Regent's Park, calling at London Zoo and on towards Camden Town. Since 1983 the Inland Waterways Association has hosted the Canalway Cavalcade in Little Venice.
The rest of Maida Vale has wide tree-lined avenues, large communal gardens and red-brick mansion blocks from the late Victoria and Edwardian eras. The first mansion blocks were completed in 1897, with the arrival of the identically-designed Lauderdale Mansions South, Lauderdale Mansions West and Lauderdale Mansions East in Lauderdale Road. Others quickly followed in neighbouring streets: Elgin Mansions (Elgin Avenue) and Leith Mansions (Grantully Road) in 1900, Ashworth Mansions (Elgin Avenue and Grantully Road) and Castellain Mansions (Castellain Road) in 1902, Elgin Court (Elgin Avenue) and Carlton Mansions (Randolph Avenue) in 1902, Delaware Mansions (Delaware Road) and Biddulph Mansions (Elgin Avenue and Biddulph Road) in 1907 and Randolph Court in 1910.