ASHLEY LODGE - YOUR DREAM VILLA FOR DISNEY FUN
From the sun-drenched private pool area to the comfortable accommodation and the action-packed games room, Ashley Lodge provides everything for families planning their dream holiday in the theme park capitol of the world. If your family want:
* a wonderful pool. Yours is 32 ft long, is not overlooked and had views of a lake and the Florida countryside. It is south west facing and gets the sun from mid morning to sunset.
* a hot tub to relax in after a long day at the parks. Yours seats 6, and includes a lounger.
* to be able to relax in the shade if it gets too hot. Your shaded lanai has a fan and a blind to protect you from the low sun
* to have a comfortable home for their vacation. Your home has pillow top beds in the master bedrooms and relaxing furniture.
*plenty for the children to do when not at the parks. Your home has a games room with pool, table-tennis, air hockey + foosball
*free wifi. High speed wifi is provided.
* Cable TV. There are 6 cable TVs including the large one in the living area and there are more than 100 channels.
* themed bedrooms for the children. You have Disney themed and water themed twin bedrooms.
*a fully equipped kitchen and laundry. Everything you could want to look after your family is provided.
* a great location with easy access to all the attractions. Your home is close to junction 58 of the I4 and so all the parks are within easy reach. There is a large supermarket just a mile away to ensure that you don't waste time doing the mundane shopping.
If there is anything else that is important to your family please just ask. The chances are good that it is provided. We have owned this home since 2005 and have used the feedback from our guests to ensure that we provide what they want. We invest all the rental income into updating and renewing the furniture, equipment, bedding etc. each year when we make our regular visits.
We've had many guests come back for multiple stays at Ashley Lodge, which we think says something about the quality of our vacation retreat. Our calendar fills fast, so give us a call today and book your dates!
Our local management company share our passion for ensuring that our guests have a wonderful and worry free holiday and are there for you 24/7 in case they are needed
|Size||Sleeps up to 11, 5 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Cocoa Beach|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest Amenities||1.5 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Orlando International Airport|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Video player, CD player, Telephone, Pool or snooker table, Table tennis, Games room, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 2 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (4), Double beds (3), Cots (2), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 8|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
Central Florida is home to an awe inspiring range of attractions. In addition to the obvious attractions of Disney and Universal Studios there are the delights of Sea World, Discovery Cover, and for our younger visitors LegoLand. But as well as the theme parks there is the Florida countryside to explore with National Parks, and varied wildlife. You can even swim with Manatees in some months of the year.
We offer a range of articles to our guests about some of the alternative attractions.
Ashley Lodge is on Ashley Manor, a small, select development of just 24 homes set in the Florida countryside. Junction 58 of the Interstate 4 is close by and so the location is ideal for the Disney Parks, Sea World, Universal Studios and the newly opened LegoLand. It is even possible to visit either of the coasts on a day trip as they are just over an hour away.
Many of our guests love to get to the parks early and enjoy themselves until they run out of energy, then return to their home for an afternoon rest before returning for the evening shows and fireworks.
There are shops and restaurants just a mile away and there is even a convenience store 300 yards away in case you run out of something vital.