NidOlea, a 200 year old rustic Spanish farm has been renovated into 6 furnished apartments. Each sleeps 2 to 4 guests with kitchenette/living room, bedroom and private bathroom. Some apartments open onto a terrace by the river. NidOlea can accommodate up to 20 guests. With peaceful and quiet surroundings, hugged by a mountain range in the distance and olive and avocado groves, we are situated within walking distance of the Baviera Golf Course, close (five minutes) to the beach and local villages. Torre del Mar features an attractive walking/bicycle promenade with cafes, beach bars and restaurants. Come visit us!!
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Ensenada de Velez Malaga 2.8 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest Amenities||2.8 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Malaga Airport 50.3 km, Nearest railway: Malaga Train Station 37.1 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, Yes, smoking allowed|
|Luxuries||Internet access, Staffed property|
|General||Safe, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, BBQ, Bicycles available|
|Access||Parking, Wheelchair users|
NidOlea, a charming Spanish style farm, offers private apartments with kitchenette or adjacent suites; total capacity 10. Heavenly peaceful and recently renovated with ample parking, it is situated within walking distance to the beach which features attractive walking/bicycle promenades w/ cafes/restaurants. Come visit us!
If you stay at NidOlea, you'll enjoy:
1. Gracious hosts;
2. A welcoming, spacious and clean environment;
3. Comfy apartments;
4. 20-30 minutes walk from the Mediterranean Sea and coastline offering many cozy cafes and restaurants; or 5 minutes by car;
5. 20-30 minutes walk to Velez Malaga, main town steeped in history with a Spanish castle and splendid views; approximately 5 minutes by car.
6. 20-30 minutes walk to Caleta de Velez; quaint small fishing village with a typical market on Saturday mornings; again 5 minutes by car.
7. Picturesque surroundings with a couple of centuries old stories to tell;
8. A mountain range surrounds us;
9. Easy access to a modern and popular shopping mall (5 minutes by car).
10. A site suitable for small or large gatherings including seminars, concerts, artists workshops, yoga/meditation retreats, etc...