Located on the second floor of a building with lift, apartment Serenissima is 60 m2 and is made up by a master bedroom, a bathroom with bath, a fully equipped kitchen and a terrace with mountain view.
The apartment is in Vittorio Veneto city center, within walking distance from the main services and public transports (bus and trains), it'll be your ideal base for a holiday dedicated to relaxation, sports and culture.
The holiday home can host up to 3 persons and small pets (only if previously agreed)
We provide linens and towels, pots and dishes, free reserved parking and free WIFI.
- The entire apartment is reserved for you. No space is shared with other guests.
- For mobility-impaired guests, ask for further information to get to know our services at your disposal
- My Family and I will personally take care of your check-in and check-out and we'll be available in any moment for all your needs during your stay (we live close to our accommodations).
- Pets are welcome if agreed in advance
- Electricity is charged on consumption€0,40xKW
- It is strictly forbidden to smoke in every part of the accommodation (flat and terrace)
- We kindly ask you to differentiate your rubbish as suggested and to dispose of it before leaving, putting it in the proper area.
- Early check-in, late check-out and luggage storage are available, schedule needs permitting. Please ask in advance.
The apartments are located in the city center so you won't need a car to enjoy the city. Within walking distance there are cafés, restaurants, pizzerias, supermarkets and groceries. In Vittorio Veneto you can practice many sports: running, hiking and cycling in the hills or in the closest mountain, swimming in the nearest public swimming pool or windsurfing and kitesurfing at lake Santa Croce. And finally, don't forget our two golf courses.
SERVICES ON DEMAND:
- Bakery experience (learn to made special Italian bread from professional bakers, in private or small classes)
- Bike rental (we can book for you bikes, helmets and gps traces. Bike tours with professional guides are also available)
- Car rental
- Guided tour (organised tours in Vittorio Veneto and in the neighbourhoods are available with professional guides)
- Running and hiking gps traces (available for free, you just need a smartphone)
- S. Augusta fair with fireworks --> during the second half of August
- National string festival and biennial violin competition --> late September/early October
- Antiques street market --> each first Sunday of the month
- Vittorio Veneto Film Festival --> May
- Primavera del Prosecco Superiore (Wine tasting with sommeliers, food events with typical menus and guided tours will be organized) --> from March till the end of May
- Città in fiore (flower exibit) --> half April
IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD:
- Venice --> 1 hour drive (easily reachable also by train)
- Cortina d'Ampezzo (The Dolomites) --> 1 hour 15 minutes drive
- Jesolo, Caorle, Bibione (Adriatic seaside) --> 1 hour drive
- Lake Santa Croce --> 20 minutes drive
- Padua --> 1 hour drive
- Treviso --> 30 minutes drive
- Belluno --> 30 minutes drive
- Asolo --> 1 hour drive
- Verona --> 1 hour 40 minutes drive
- Trieste --> 1 hour 40 minutes drive
|Size||Sleeps up to 3, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Canova - Treviso 50 km, Nearest railway: Vittorio Veneto|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, No smoking at this property|
|Pool||Shared indoor pool, Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Children's pool|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Safe, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Shared indoor pool, Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, Bicycles available|
|Access||Parking, Wheelchair users, Lift access|
Vittorio Veneto was founded in 1866 by the union of Ceneda and Serravalle. After Serenissima's fall the process of rapprochement of the two community was started. This process concluded on September 27th 1866 and, in November 22th, the new city was called "Vittorio" in homage to the King of the Italy's unification, Vittorio Emanuele II.
In the last days of the First World War, Vittorio's people jubilant welcome the Italian Army: the liberation of "Vittorio" represent for all Italy the final victory for the peace. The city went in the Italian History, and from July 22th 1923 "Vittorio" was named "Vittorio Veneto" to celebrate the happy event. Even during the Second Word War Vittorio Veneto's people were brave and were participating in the liberation struggle deserving gold medals of military value.
Today Vittorio Veneto is not only an important craft, industrial and tourist center but also the city of art and music. Vittorio Veneto with its strategic position is located on the "Prealpi" foot. Very beautiful hilly landscape that will conduct your view till "Cansiglio" Forest.
The mild climate and the charm of the natural and artistic beauty, in addition to the historical memories, make this city one of the most picturesque of the Veneto region. Ceneda's churches preserve valuable works, such as S. Maria del Meschio, which exposes a beautiful "Annunciation" by Andrea Previtali. In Serravalle in the Parish Church of St. Andrea Bigonzo, of the fourteenth century, you can admire the frescoes of the fifteenth and sixteenth centuries, Antonello da Serravalle's and Francesco da Milano's works.
Serravalle is one of the best preserved historical Veneto's center, its main axis, the ancient "Calgranda", is "Via Martiri della Libertà", flanked by arcades, dotted with shops and commercial activities and Renaissance palaces. Among these Reinassance palaces the one that is very important is "Palazzo Minucci De Carlo" (1500 ac), opened to the public, which houses collections of art objects, furniture, carpets, tapestries, of great interest and cultural and historical value.
In addition to "Piazza Flaminio", lapped by the waters of Meschio and below the outcrop of rock dominated by the Sanctuary of St. Augusta, stands out the bulk of the "Duomo", the eighteenth century, whose interior is embellished with a beautiful altarpiece by "Tiziano".