Luxury three- roomed apartment in the very picturesque village of La Flotte situated on old fishing harbor, with shared heated swimming pool private gardens and safe parking. Immaculately presented and an easy walk to the sandy beach or town centre of La Flotte en Re and its medieval market.
Ideal for families seeking relaxation. Luxury, impeccable and very sunny apartment (classified 3 stars), immaculately presented, well equipped. private parking place. 45m2 hab. heated swimming-pool. 5 minutes walking from commerces, harbour and sandy beach.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||La Flotte|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: La Rochelle, Nearest railway: La Rochelle|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (heated)|
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Telephone, Safe, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (4), Cots (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (heated), Shared garden, Bicycles available|
|Access||Secure parking, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
Old stones, lighthouses, zoo, gardens…. A large number of sites are open to you to tell you the story of Charente-Maritime, marked by the sea, history, voyage, adventure, and a touch of the exotic …
- Fort Boyard, veritable stone vessel right in the middle of the straits, halfway between the Ile d'Aix and the Ile d'Oléron.
- La Rochelle Aquarium to dream, understand and learn about the sea in one of the largest aquariums in Europe.
- Le Zoo de la Palmyre, (Palmyre zoo): with 1600 animals, it is the largest zoo park of France and one of the most interesting in Europe, where you can meet animals from all over the world.
- Le chantier de l'Hermione (Hermione shipyard) in Rochefort: the frigate that Lafayette boarded in 1780 and rebuilt today using traditional naval construction techniques, and identical in every way.
- Le Phare des Baleines (Lighthouse of the Whales) on the Ile de Ré gives you an exceptional view over the Conche des Baleines (Whale Cove) from the height of its 257 steps.
- The Chassiron lighthouse sur on the Ile d'Oléron rewards you for climbing its 227 steps with a view of the East Coast of the island and Boyard Fort in the distance,
- Les Jardins du Monde (Gardens of the World) in Royan, where you can experience a life-size adventure in the middle of a tropical greenhouse of orchids, the Labyrinthe des Brumes and a Japanese garden
- Le Paléosite in Saint Césaire, interactive prehistory centre, offering an amazing voyage in search of the Neanderthals, with Pierrette, a young Neanderthal girl discovered in 1979 on this very site,
- La Halle aux Vivres in Brouage, a superb recently restored building, the largest of the citadel
- Les Tours de La Rochelle, (La Rochelle Towers), guards of the entrance to the old port since the 14th century and witnesses to an eventful past.
- The Domaine du Chaillaud and the Parc Botanique Deau (Deau Botanical Gardens) in Saint-Andre-de-Lidon.
Welcome to a unique world of perfumes and colours!
Ile de Ré is a captivating island set off the west coast of France next to the city of La Rochelle. Ile de Ré is a chic location with a background of picturesque harbours, restaurants and long white sandy beaches. Cycle paths cover the island and the narrow streets of the 10 villages make foot or bicycle the best way to get around. The island is 35km long and 5km wide and is joined to the mainland by a spectacular 3km bridge which touches down in La Rochelle with its impressive ports and old town.
La Flotte is a very picturesque village situated around an old fishing harbour. There are many cafes and restaurants on the harbour and in the tiny streets of the old town you will find a medieval market open every day of the year.
La Flotte is steeped in history and is said to have more full time residents than any other village on the island. There is generally a calm atmosphere with classic, authentic island life all around.
La Flotte is about a 10 minute drive from the bridge