Villa Casanuova is about 2km from Castelnuovo dell'Abate, famous for the romanesque abbey of Sant'Antimo and 11km from the hill town of Montalcino, home of the much sought, intense red wine Brunello di Montalcino.
The villa, surrounded by vineyards and olive trees, has been completely renovated; a sensitive operation which was carried out with great care to maintain original structural features. Extensive use of terracotta tiles, exposed ceiling beams, traditional brickwork and dark woods lends a warm depth to the airy, spacious rooms.
The furniture has been carefully selected for comfort and appearance, and consists largely of antique and classic pieces.
In spite of the old-fashioned, luxurious atmosphere, Villa Casanuova offers a modern, comfortable holiday experience: air conditioning and TV SAT in the bedrooms; a sauna with a Turkish bath, a studio with an internet-connected computer, printer, satellite TV, telephone/fax; and a fully-equipped, professional kitchen suitable for cooking courses.
You can enjoy a private swimming pool (6x12mt) below the villa; a six-person, outside Jacuzzi; a relaxing terrazza and a spaciuous outdoor eating area with a breathtaking view of this wonderful Tuscan countryside.
In Montalcino is also available a new golf course.
The villa is so composed:
• two connected living-rooms with large fireplace
• dining room
• professional kitchen with utility room and 1/2 bathroom
• studio with pc, printer, fax, DSL internet connection, free WIFI and an astonishing art work on the ceiling made by a famous italian artist.
• one double bedroom and bathroom suitable for the disabled
• a dressing room equipped with two wash rooms and a bathroom plus an indipendent shower and a sauna with turkish bath system
• large hallway decorated with modern art works
• five double bedrooms and one twin room, each with TV SAT and hydromassage bath-tub
- We can arrange to visit the owner's farm with tasting of their gastronomic specialities (visit our web-site)
- Cooking Lessons
- A CHEF and his assistant, who will also serve the dinner, cost Euro 500.00. The food cost (exept for wines) is about E. 100.00 up to14 people.Any added person will pay Euro 25.00
|Size||Sleeps up to 14, 7 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car essential, Wheelchair users|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Sauna, Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Video player, Telephone, Fax machine, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Freezer|
|Rooms||7 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms of which 7 En suites and 1 Shower rooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (6), Dining seats for 14, Lounge seats for 10|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Access||Parking, Wheelchair users|
- Pienza (40 minutes driving)
- Bagno Vignoni (30 minutes driving)
- Siena (1 hour driving)
- S. Quirico (40 minutes driving)
- Monte Amiata (40 minutes driving)