Some of December 2013 is still available!
- The house sits on the Bushman's river in the popular village of Kenton-on-sea and consists of 5 bedrooms all with air-conditioning.
- Each bedroom has river views.
- The extremely large open plan living area consists of a kitchen including breakfast bar leading onto the open plan dining room and lounge area.
- The house has a wraparound balcony on the main floor that gives great views of the river and beach. Evening drinks can be enjoyed on the wooden balconies/decks.
- Secure remote controlled garage parking for multiple cars.
- Child friendly as the owners have several young children.
- Private direct access to the river/beach which is child friendly.
- Access to the safe secure property and garages is via remote controls.
- Near shops, restaurants and other amenities.
- Multiple public safe swimming beaches are close by.
- Game reserves, horse riding, golf (Port Alfred by car 25km) are some of the activities.
|Size||Sleeps up to 10, 5 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Log fire, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||5 bedrooms, 12 bathrooms of which 5 Family bathrooms, 4 En suites and 3 Shower rooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||Single beds (4), Double beds (3), Cots (1), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 18|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|