Registered document at CRT: 003739
Location: Girona, Costa Brava Area, 60 min N of Barcelona, 40 min S of France, 30 min W of beaches.
Coordinates: 41º59'1''N 2º49'37''E
The apartment is located in a peaceful area of the old quarter at one minute from the Cathedral, museums, University, restaurants and shops.
The apartment is 110 m2 (1184 sq ft). It has 2 double bedrooms of 16 m2 (172 ft) with large closets and auxiliary furniture, a fully equipped kitchen of 15 m2 (161 sq ft) with office, spacious bathroom with bathtub and a charming large living room of 36 m2 (387 sq ft) with a fireplace and two balconies. It's the attic of one of the highest houses with historical value for the city and It has dramatic views over the city and the skyline.
Reception 24 hours. The owners live in the same building and are always available to guests.
For stays of over 4 nights, cleaning and changing of linen will be carried out at no cost every 3 or 4 days.
There is a free locked garage for bicycles.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Pals, S'Agaró 30 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Girona 12 km, Nearest railway: Girona- AVE - Long and Medium distances 1 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Log fire, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Bicycles available|
GIRONA PROVINCE has everything you could ask for. The area is a cycling mecca. Over 80 professional cyclists from around the world live and train in Girona much of the year.
You can find:
• Original cultural routes by electric rural bicycle, out off the main tourist routes.
• Hiking & Walking
• Excellent Michelin rated restaurants
• PGA Golf
• Horseback Riding
We highly recommend:
• Dalí Museum in Figueres
• Medieval villages: Besalú, Santa Pau, Pals, Peratallada.
• The village of the Mediterranean inspiration: Cadaqués
GIRONA CITY is an interesting city, with good cuisine, cultural events and unique architecture:
• Old Quarter and Jewish quarter
• Many Museums, the Cathedral and the medieval wall that borders the city
• Live Music, cinema, theater, Film Festivals
• Beautiful shops and restaurants
We highly recommend:
• “Girona temps de flors” (Flower Season). Usually takes place in May. It's an exhibition of flowers and diferent arts that multiplies the beauty of the city. You have the opportunity to visit the private patios of the manor houses in the old town that are closed the rest of the year.