thank for looking “Casatita” , my apartment in Bari city center.
It is comfortable, tidy, safe, flexible, few minutes walk from all Bari amenities.
“Casatita” is an airy 70 sq.m. flat with high ceiling, and has everything you need to feel at home:
• a huge bedroom sleeping 4 people: a queen size bed + 2 single beds ready to use;
• fully equipped kitchen: 4 gas cookers, electric oven, fridge + freezer, microwave, electric kettle, toaster, mixer, moka, coffee and tea at your disposal ,etc.
• comfortable living room with sofa-bed (accomodate 5th people), Tv led 39”, ironing facilities,
• bathroom with shower, , hairdryer, washing machine;
• 2 balconies;
• air conditioning;
• indipendent heating (you can always set temperature);
• wifi connection;
• bed linen and towels;
• babycot available, sheets included
SAFE, CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT FLEXIBLE POLICY AND MUCH MORE….
• Casatita is safe: the tenants living in the building are very kind and quiet. There is also a trusty family who lives there and is always helpful.
• Flexible check in and check out: we can welcome you and give you keys even if your flight lands early in morning or late in the night, has a strong delay, etc. We can always store your luggages in a safe place on arrival or departure day
• City map and tourist brochures are provided at your arrival…. Including our advices to enjoy the city.
• Green policy: all lights have eco-save bulbs, and the flat has its own photovoltaic power system on roof.
The historical and charming building will show you its original stone flooring, high ceilings, precious cast iron handrail, restored red façade.
• 10 mins walk from airport shuttle bus or airport-line station (just 15 mins to get from or to airport, there's a ride very 40 minutes)
• 10 mins walk from the best shopping area in Bari (via Sparano , corso Cavour, via Argiro),
• 15 min from theater district: Petruzzelli, Piccinni, Margherita (currently a contemporary art exhibition center)
• 15 mins walk from Old town, its charming streets and houses, harbour view, Cathedral and Basilica;
• 15 min from Ferrarese square, the Old Town gate and heart of Bari's movida and nightlife.
• 15 mins from Bari' “Lungomare” (sea promenade), its old harbour full of colourful fishing boats, where people from Bari goes to buy raw seafood.
• 15-20 mins walk from public beach “Pane e Pomodoro”
• 5-10 mins walk from all rail stations (there are 4 rail stations in Bari with different lines and destinations). You can easily reach every tourist destinations!
• FREE PARKING provided. Finding a parking in city center is an hard work, and usually costs about 2,50 euro per hour. But don't worry, there is a safe parking reserved for you free of charge. Just go into the garage and a valet will park your car for you. The garage is open 24h.
• Close to all kind of shops and supermakets.
Although Bari has a wondeful old town wich worth a visit, the best touristic places are located in its surrounding area. Alberobello and Matera (both UNESCO heritage towns), Polignano a Mare, Trani and Monopoli (wonderful sandy beaches) are absolutely some of the most amazing towns in Puglia which you might visit. They are all easily connected from Bari rail stations, and train tickets are really cheap (prices from 2 to 5 euro per person per ride).
We bet your question “what can I do in Bari?” will change soon into “How can I do ?”, if you wish to visit so many amazing places.
The area is full of shops, restaurants, supermarket, wine stores, latticini shops (fresh cheese products), pizzeria ( Donato Pizzeria is one of the best in Bari and it is just 200 mt from Casatita).
Do you like taste daily fresh food products? You cannot miss via Nizza Market, a DAILY street market which runs every working morning just 50 mt from Casatita.
At via Nizza market you can discover lots of tipical and delicious apulian products as: fresh fruits, vegetables, seafood, bakery products ( Focaccia, panzerotti, calzone, rustici, arancini, ecc.)
We look forward to meet you at Casatita and help you to enjoy our land
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Single beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|