In the centre of the ancient village of Monterado, in front of the historical castle, in an ancient palace recently renovated, some very elegant apartments have been furnished with taste to offer to you a very quite and pleasure stay, all around the year, in a old atmosphere that recall you a natural simplicity. Windows overlook a rural landscape surrounded by the hills that lead to the sea.
You can join for free the park of the castle, located in front of the apartments, from the 9,00 am till the 7,00 pm. You find a wood and a beautiful garden where you can walk and a swimming-pool where you can relax your-self.
The apartment Rosa has a spacious sitting-dining room with cooking area, a double bedroom and a bathroom. The sitting room has a convertible double-bed sofa and the possibility to add a single bed.
The apartment has been completely furnished with quality details. It is provided with all cooking facilities, towels and bed linen. Near the apartments you can have at your disposal a swimming-pool, a riding-school, a microlight track, sport-fishing, sports facilities, restaurants and typical locals.
It's very easy from Monterado, a very peaceful place, to reach beaches, hills, the most interesting and attractive museums, monuments, natural, cultural and artistic beauties, located in the centre of the Marche region, in the centre of Italy. You can reach the coast in 10 minutes by car. There are public and private beaches.
Due to their geographic location, the apartments are an excellent starting point for walks, outings and tourist excursions to the most beautiful, interesting Marche localities, with its wealth of museums, monuments, and natural, artistic and cultural beauty. You can visit:
- Senigallia (12km), the velvet Adriatic beach, famous for tourist facilities and cultural events. You can visit: the Palazzetto Baviera, the recently restored Rocca Roveresca, the Duca palace, the Croce church, the Ercolani porticoes.
- Sirolo and Numana (45km), are among the most beautiful coastal areas of the Marche region; the Sirolo beach with its characteristic 'resounding rocks' and the 'two sisters', reef rocks in front of the Conero promontory.
- Corinaldo (5km), Ostra Vetere (15km) and Mondavio (15km), are 3 towns of medieval origin giving onto the green Marche hills.
- Genga (55km), a small ancient village in the Sentino valley, famous for the Frasassi grottoes, where visitors will be fascinated by the amazing spectacle of stalactites and stalagmites in a nearly surreal scenario.
- Urbino (60km), artistic and university centre, birthplace of Bramante and Raphael. You can visit the Montefeltro family's Palazzo Ducale and the artistic treasures preserved in it, the Marche National Gallery, Raphael's house, the 'Raphael College' where Giovanni Pascoli studied.
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Marotta 10 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Ancona-Falconara 35 km, Nearest railway: Marotta-Mondolfo 10 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, No smoking at this property|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (1), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Private garden|
Situated in the centre of Italy, along the East-coast of the Adriatic Sea, Le Marche is the perfect region where you can enjoy mountains, hills, beaches, historic villages, cities at the same time. As a matter of fact, here you can reach everything so easly. You can stay in Monterado surrounded by the hills and go to the velvet beach of Senigallia, or to the stone-beach of Sirolo and Numana or to the "Riviera delle Palme" of San Benedetto. If you like the mountains and fresh air, you can experience a trekking on the "Sibillini Mountains" or on the "Monte Vettore" and enjoy the amaizing "Lago di Pilato". Le Marche is full of history and you can visit so many historical villages with their festivals (so many during the summertime), their specialities, their theatres (in this Region there are more than 200 historical Theatres), their museums. Along the coast, you can stop where you feel and taste delicious fresh fish everywhere.
Monterado is a small and quite village surrounded by the hills and just few minutes driving from the beach. This is a tipical village where people walk to shop in the morning, take a coffe after lunch and enjoy fresh air outside their houses sitting on a chair and chatting together. Here around there are many villages like this: Castel Colonna, Corinaldo, Mondavio, Ostra and so on, so rich in history and tradition.