A stunning 200 year old Villa with pool, set in private gardens, close to both beaches & skiing. Making it a true all year round holiday rental. Few properties enjoy such tranquillity & seclusion yet having the added advantage of being able to walk to a historic thermal centre with it's restaurants, shops, bars & spas. The Nobile family are proud to offer you Villa Rossa di Campiglia for private rental throughout the year. It has been renovated with no expense spared with beautiful gardens a private south facing pool & balconies, surrounded by mountains full of chestnut forests. The Villa has gas central heating & a log fire. 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms. 2 Lounges TV, DVD, Library, Toys & Games, 2 fully equipped kitchens & complimentary wine rack. Outside BBQ, pizza oven, sun loungers & patio furniture ideal for alfresco eating. At Villa Rossa you will enjoy pure Tuscan luxury for a price you will find hard to beat, making it ideal for family holidays, reunions & special occasion breaks. Airport Pickup & Drop off available, please ask for details.
|Size||Sleeps up to 10, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Viareggio & Pisa di Marina 60 km|
|Will consider||House swap, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||200 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Pisa 70 km, Nearest railway: Bagni di Lucca, Fornoli 4 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Log fire, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, TV, Video player, Safe|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (4), Cots (2), Dining seats for 10, Lounge seats for 10|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
MAIN KITCHEN includes 5 burner hob, oven, grill, pizza oven, large fridge/freezer, dishwasher, toaster, Italian coffee makers & microwave. MAIN LOUNGE has a balcony, with stunning Tuscan views seating 10 comfortably, TV, DVD, Video, Books, Games, DVDs for all the family & information library. The DINING ROOM seats 10 comfortably.
GROUND FLOOR KITCHEN includes 4 burner hob, oven, grill, large fridge/freezer & toaster.GROUND FLOOR LOUNGE seats 4 people, with TV, DVD, Videos, DVDs & books leads to the garden.
Bedroom 1 - Ground floor King size bedroom.
Bedroom 2 - Double bedroom.
Bedroom 3 – King size bedroom.
Bedroom 4 - 2 Storey Family Room with 2 single Beds downstairs and upstairs a King size bed & the family rooms en suite shower room
Bathroom 1 - Bath, Shower, Toilet, Bidet, Sink, Vanity Unit, Hairdryer. Services Bed 1.
Bathroom 2 - Bath, Shower, Toilet, Bidet, Sink, Vanity Unit. Services Bed 2 & 3
Bathroom 3 - En suite with Shower Enclosure, Toilet, Sink. Services Family Bedroom
For all 2 week bookings the property will be cleaned again during your stay & all bed linens & towels changed.
|Further details outdoors|
To see more information and photos of the area and the property visit our blog www.lovebagnidilucca.com
GARDEN has BBQ, original stone pizza oven, 6 sun loungers, decking around pool for further sun bathing in addition to the sun loungers, dining table & seating for 10. Children's play area with table, chairs & outdoor toys. For shade there is a gazebo & parasol.
The pool, garden, outside seating, BBQ etc. is cleaned Wednesday & Saturday.
A Complimentary Wine Rack full of Italian wines included free of charge by the owners for you to enjoy during your stay
Towels, heating, logs for log fire, bed linen & final clean are included in the price.
Antonio the owner runs organised cooking, walking and sightseeing day tours for clients staying at the property. If you are interested in finding out more go to www.totallytuscan.com or email them direct.
1. The famous historic Tuscan cities of FLORENCE, PISA, & SIENA are close by . You can reach them
directly via public transport from the Villa or alternatively drive. The owners also offer a taxi service and tours for those wanting to have an organised day trip.
2. TUSCAN TOWNS - Antonio & Joanna the owners run organised day trips to both Barga & Castlenuovo di
Garfagnana. Set amongst stunning scenery, you can enjoy the great weekly market in Castlenuovo di Garfagnana be driven through the stunning countryside visiting several places of interest and eating in trattorias serving homecooked food. For further information please contact the owners.
3. WINE TASTING & OLIVE OIL TASTING Antonio & Joanna the owners can organise these trips all year round for clients. Our day trips include visiting local vineyards, dining in rustic Tuscan trattorias and visiting the large historic Lucca villas. Please contact us for further information.
4. BEACHES - The Versilian coast is fantastic all year round. Wide sandy beaches & warm shallow waters make it ideal for families. Here you will also find children's play areas every 150 metres along the beach, which are great fun for the younger kids. Wonderful outdoor swimming pools are also available along the beach front.
5. CARNIVALE TIME! - Make your Spring break one to remember by bringing your dressing up outfits & joining
in the party atmosphere at the 3rd largest carnival in the world. There is good public transport direct to the
carnival & back during the Carnivale season or you can ask the owners for information on their organised
6. MUSIC & OPERA - Our location is the birthplace of Puccini. Visit the house where he was born, see where he
wrote the last arias of the Turandot right here in Bagni di Lucca. Experience one of the many operas, music
festivals in and around Bagni di Lucca as well as perhaps taking an evenings opera on the lake of "Torre del
7. LUCCA CITY is a stunning walled mediaeval city . With it's music festivals in the Piazzas all summer long
and cobbled streets, full of everything from Italian designer shops to restaurants. It oozes real Tuscan
charm!. You can be there in only 20 mins by car or, simply catch a bus from Bagni di Lucca into the historic
centre. We recommend renting bikes available for all the family to cycle the famous walls around the city
from where you will see great panoramic views of the surrounding area.
8. CHILDREN'S FUN PARKS - Get 'Wet n Wild' at the "Aqua Village Water Park", or have great family fun at the
amusement park "Cavallino Matto" Explore Collodi the birth place of the author of Pinocchio with its themed
fun park and gardens.
9. GOLF - If you wish to enjoy some golfing during your break you can play at either Monte Catini or Versilia on their exclusive 18 hole golf courses.
10. SKI & SNOWBOARD - Within 30 minutes drive of the property there are 3 great resorts to choose from Doganancia, Abetone - Val di Luce & Monte Cimone. These resorts have 60 km of pistes each & are great for beginners to advanced. Kids creche & snow park sfor fun days out in the snow with tubing & snow courses as well as for those wanting to learn to ski English speaking ski instructors.
Go to Antonio & Joannas blog for lots of information on the area of Bagni di Lucca and photographs. www.lovebagnidilucca.wordpress.com.
1. FUN FAMILY OUTDOOR ACTIVITIY - For a different family day out visit the gorges of our National Park here in
Bagni di Lucca, Orrido di Bottri. Have fun enjoying the park with it’s many walks, picnic areas, bars & outdoor
restaurants, here you can walk the gorges & see wildlife such as Golden Eagles, Wild Boar & Deer.
2. SPA POOLS - Our clients always mention to us the great days out they have enjoying the thermal outdoor spa
pools complete with baby pool, diving pool & 25 metre swimming pool filled with natural spa water it is
just a 10min walk from Villa Rossa you will be amazed by the relaxing atmosphere and breathtaking scenery
as you sit and sun yourself around the pool side.
3. TENNIS - Our local Tennis club is set along the riverside a 15 min walk from the property with 3 clay courts & one all weather court, pizzeria & bar .
4. OTHER ACTIVITIES - Enjoy a wealth of other activities such as Walking, Paragliding, Cycling, Horseriding & Quad Biking. All of these are available around Bagni di Lucca contact the owners direct for further information & prices.
5. SPA TREATMENTS - With several spa centres to choose from for those wanting to relax and have a bit of pampering as part of their break.