40 m2 lovely studio on the 2nd floor in the old town of Antibes, just 50m from the beach and the beautiful yachts in the port of Antibes.
The Studio contains of a mezzanine with 2 single mattresses and a further double bed (click clack) downstairs.
Living room with dining table and sitting for 4 persons. Couch and coffee table and internet access.
A large kitchen with electric stove, micro/oven and all the necessary utilities needed for a pleasant stay on your holiday.
Good size bathroom with a spacious shower. Quiet studio even if it is on the door step to the busy restaurant and bars in the old town of Antibes. Price for a week 550€ (rate for longer stay can be negotiable).
Parking in the port 100m from the location.
• A non refundable deposit of 25% of the rental price is required at the time of booking, with the balance to be paid 6 weeks prior to arrival. Payment to be made by bank transfer in euro, note that this could incur a charge, to be met by sender.
• Towels and linens are provided .On arrival you will be met at the apartment, and given a set of keys.
• The security and key deposit of 150 euro will be collected in cash at this time which will be returned in full if no damage on your departure
Please note that check ins after 8 pm. can not be facilitated.
Christmas/new year weeks 495 euro week.
• If this apartment isn't available for your dates you could also view it's sister apartments…….
• Price for a week 495€ (rate for longer stay can be negotiable).
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, Studio|
|Nearest beach||two beaches, one only 50 yds and the other just 10|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Nice Airport 15 km, Nearest railway: Antibes 1 km|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Rooms||1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 2|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
Antibes is at the heart of this famous region, close by all the resorts of Nice Villfranche Ese and Monte- Carlo to the east, and Cannes and juan-Les Pins to the West. The train can take you over the border into Italy in less than an hour.