Lovely new apartment with two bathrooms, two bedrooms, separate modern kitchen and a large living-room / 3rd bedroom with a balcony. You can rent the entire apartment for up to 6 people or rent the rooms individually. The kitchen is equipped for you to store your food and cook lovely meals.
The flat is moments from the Lewisham DLR and Rail station, where you can catch a train to London Bridge every 5 minutes, and have direct connections to:
Waterloo (15 min),
Charing Cross / Trafalgar Square (20 min),
Victoria (20min) or
Cannon Street / Bank / City (15 min).
The DLR can also take you directly to:
Greenwich (10 min),
Canary Wharf (15 min) or
Bank (25 min).
It is a lovely flat and you have views on the city (the Shard, Canary wharf, etc.) from the balcony at night.
Any questions, please ask!
I have been hosting Airbnb guests in my own home for over a year and enjoy it so much. I'm sure you will enjoy your stay!
- 5th floor (with elevator) of a new apartment building,
- 3 minutes across from Lewisham station (DLR and Train)
- great city access, as described below
- 5 minutes walk from Lewisham town centre, restaurants, etc.
ROOMS (all included with this price):
- 1 Master bedroom with IKEA Double bed + En-suite Bathroom
- 1 Double bedroom with John Lewis Double bed
- 1 Family bathroom
- 1 modern kitchen
- 1 Living room/3rd bedroom with Double IKEA Sofa bed and a single Airbed if necessary
- 1 large balcony with City views
CITY CENTRE: Southeastern Trains come every 5 minutes, and it is
- 8 minutes to London Bridge
- 15 minutes to Waterloo / Southbank and to Cannon Street / Bank Station in the city
- 20 minutes to Charing Cross / Trafalgar Square / National Gallery
- 20 minutes to Victoria
- so Soho, Picadilly & Oxford Street etc. are half an hour from our door!
DLR (Light Rail) come every 10 minutes:
- 8 minutes to Greenwich Village / Cutty Sark
- 15 minutes DLR to Canary Wharf / Stratford OLYMPIC park
- 23 minutes to Bank / city
WALKING distance (or bus/DLR) to beautiful Greenwich Park
We are in Zone 2. The train costs just the same or less as the underground (Tube). Off peak is £1.80, peak time is £2.20 and it all works on the oyster card system, like the Tube :)
I recommend buying an 'Oyster Card' when you get to the airport for travelling in London
- children under 11 can travel for FREE on the DLR and Tube
- Day Travelcard Zone 1-2 (Oyster card will automatically stop charging you after this cost):
- off-peak: £7.00
- peak: £8.40
- 7-day Travelcard for Zone1-2: £30.40
Prie depends on number of people and length of stay - generally the system will give you an accurate price :)
It includes bed linens, Wifi, towels, bills, council tax, and sharing the kitchen, and using the washing machine.
- small Tesco shop: downstairs, 1 minute away
- Big supermarkets, Tesco, Sainsbury's 5 minutes away
- great fresh market 5 (!) minutes away on the high street
- Maggie's Cafe, ALL YOU CAN EAT BREAKFAST for £6 - 5 minutes away
- plenty of restaurants and cafes in the neighbourhood
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary, Wheelchair users|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, No smoking at this property|
|General||Central heating, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (1), Double beds (2), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|