Our apartment is situated in the heart of downtown Lisbon – Baixa, in a XVIII century building completely rebuilt in 2013. All the reconstruction was thought to detail, leaving in highlight real works of art like the magnificent tiles, stone staircase and chandeliers.
The apartment is situated at the 2nd floor (with elevator) and has modern and warm décor.
It is a 110 m2 apartment, with 2 bedrooms, a living room (where you can also sleep in a very comfortable bed sofa), fully equipped kitchen, bathroom with modern shower cabin and 2 small balconies with view to Rua dos Correeiros.
Perfect for families, group of friends and romantic couples. :)
The apartment has a fully equipped kitchen: fridge, freezer, stove, oven, dishwasher, laundry and dryer machine, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, toaster, vacuum and iron, and….. a Portuguese cooking book in English for the Master Chefs. :)
We also have Free Wireless Internet, DVD and Cable TV. For hot days we have portable fans. For cold days we have portable heaters. We also have a hair dryer.
Bed linen and bath towels are included.
In the living room we have Lisbon Guides and Maps in English and the Time Out Magazine for Visitors also in English. We always leave “our” Lisbon Tips with what we think are “must do's” in this lovely city. You can also enjoy some board games and DVD's.
For babies we have: baby bed, baby chair and baby chaise.
As the apartment is situated in downtown Lisbon, you have everything within a walking distance: cafes and restaurants, supermarkets (right next door), pharmacies, shops, transport, as well as the main tourist attractions.
• Chiado (fashion neighborhood): 5 minutes walking
• Bairro Alto (night/bars/restaurants neighborhood): 10 minutes
• Alfama (historical neighborhood): 5 minutes
• Castle of São Jorge: 5 minutes
• Avenida da Liberdade (Lisbon´s main avenue): 10 minutes
• Train to Cascais / Belém: 5 minutes
• Train to Sintra: 10 minutes
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||8 km, 1 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Log fire, DVD player|
|General||Air conditioning, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Single beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Access||Not suitable for wheelchair users|
Welcome to Lisbon, one of the best city break in the whole world. :)
In Lisbon you will find:
- several monuments to visit;
- excelent mediterranean food;
- so nice terraces and bars;
- river sight seeing;
- fado, our national music...
We are sure that you will love it!
Our apartment is located on the heart of Lisbon, on a neighborhood called Baixa.
From here you can go to several places:
- Chiado (fashion neighborhood): 5 minutes walking
- Bairro Alto (night/bars/restaurants neighborhood): 10 minutes
- Alfama (historical neighborhood): 5 minutes
- Castle of São Jorge: 5 minutes
- Avenida da Liberdade (Lisbon´s main avenue): 10 minutes
- Train to Cascais / Belém: 5 minutes
- Train to Sintra: 10 minutes
In Baixa you have lots of pedestrian streets, where you can find all kind of stores, restaurants, terraces. In Praça do Comércio you can catch the 28 Tram that takes you to all nice places in Lisbon.