This gorgeous coastal holiday cottage on Anglesey provides newly renovated and spacious accommodation of a superior standard.
Ty Coed has a large enclosed garden with barbecue & garden furniture. This stunning holiday cottage is based on a farm and guests are welcome to use the shared games room with table tennis, pool table & table football. The holiday cottage has a lovely fresh feel and many luxury touches including underfloor heating, dishwasher, flatscreen TV & DVD.
Within the grounds and just a short walk from the cottage is an ancient Celtic village, an 2000 BC burial mound and 12th Century church. Guests are welcome to explore these amazing historical sights, literally on the doorstep. Slightly further away is the gorgeous beach at Lligwy with an ice-cream shop and facilities. A little further is the pretty harbour village and beach at Moelfre.
- large open-plan lounge - sofa and chair, CD player, flatscreen TV with digital receiver, DVD, gas 'wood burner', selection of books and magazines, door to patio
- dining area - wooden table and seating for 6
- kitchen - pretty Shaker style with belfast sink, quality appliances including electric oven, fridge, freezer, microwave, dishwasher, plentful cooking equipment
- utility room - large room with storage and washing machine
- bathroom - contemporary luxury bathroom with tiled free-standing bath, separate shower cubicle, washbasin and loo
- bedroom 1 - white walls and lofty beamed ceiling, black wrought iron double bedstead, wardrobe, dressing table, drawers, view across garden to woods beyond
- stairs up to
- bedroom 2 - spacious room with twin beds, wardrobe, drawers
- gallery mezzanine - sofabed and views down over lounge
- Ty Coed has a large enclosed garden laid mainly to lawn, it borders farmland and woods
- table and chairs on sun patio, barbeque
- ample parking
- bed linen provided, please bring your own towels
- electricity, hot water and central heating all included
- strictly no dogs sorry as this is a farm
- no smoking.
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Lligwy 500 m|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Log fire, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Pool or snooker table, Table tennis, Games room|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 5|
|Outdoors||Private garden, BBQ|