Located by the sea, down a tiny passageway off Marazion high street, this cosy, beautifully-finished 19th century Cornish holiday cottage is the ideal home to rent for a weekend break or a long, lazy self-catering holiday on the coast in South Cornwall.
2 bedrooms * Courtyard garden * Many nearby beaches * Pets welcome * View of St Michael's Mount * Penzance and St Ives close by
* Comfortable accommodation - cosy sitting room with gas stove and satellite TV; two lovely bedrooms (a double and a twin)
* Quiet location - house is down a tiny passageway off the high street, towards the sea
* Fully heated
* Pretty courtyard with summer house
* Broadband, WiFi
* Private, off-road parking (access via a narrow lane - not suitable for vans)
* Pets welcome; close to dog-friendly beaches
* Convenient - less than 5 minutes' walk to Marazion centre and St Michael's Mount; just three miles to Penzance (and the famous Night Riviera Sleeper from London Paddington), nine miles to St Ives, Helston and Porthleven, and 13 miles to Land's End.
Available the year round, with favourable out-of-season rent rates, short-term, weekend bookings and long-term lets by arrangement.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, TV, Telephone, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|