- Taman Sari is the perfect holiday destination to realx and enjoy this beautiful villa set in tropical gardens.The large villa comprises of two large air-conditioned double bedrooms both with luxury en-suite facilities and dressing rooms.
- Both bedrooms open on to private terraces where you can sit in comfort and enjoy views of the pool and gardens.
- A living room is set in the centre of the villa which has two large day beds (recommended for children).
- The living room has a rear shaded terrace and tropical gardens to relax and enjoy the views.
- The second villa comprises of a large air conditioned bedroom with a traditional King size four poster bed and dressing room. From the dressing room you enter the en-suite/wet room.
- All bathrooms have hand carved granite wash basins sourced locally.
- Our staff cook for you breakfast, lunch and evening meal everyday during your stay (a small charge for this is payable locally) but you may also choose to dine out at one of the many local restaurants.
- Our chef is highly skilled and will cater for your every need. Meals are served in the separate dining area with seating for up to eight guests.
- The dining area has its own toilet and washing facilities.
- Why not breakfast by the pool.
- The site is landscaped to a very high standard with local flowers, shrubs and fruit trees.
- Bali has a diverse flora, trips can be arranged to various gardens and parks.
- There are many activities and attractions available on the island including:
- PGA golf courses,
- Shopping, beaches
- White water rafting
- Elephant rides
- Water parks
- Snorkelling and diving,
- Boat trips and fishing
- And much more........
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Lovina 3 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, House swap, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||2.5 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Denpasar 85 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, Yes, smoking allowed|
|Luxuries||DVD player, Staffed property, Sea view|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Children's pool|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Telephone, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Fridge, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms of which 3 En suites and 3 Shower rooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||2 Sofa beds, Double beds (3), Cots (1), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 10|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Access||Secure parking, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
Welcome to Taman Sari Villa in Bali Indonesia. Taman Sari (flower garden) comprises of two luxury villas surrounding a large private swimming pool set in lush tropical gardens . Taman Sari sleeps between 2 to 8 guests and is designed and built by local craftsmen and has many traditional features in its design. Taman Sari is exclusive to you during your stay and your privacy is gauranteed.
The interior of Taman Sari Villa has been designed to the highest standards and incorporates traditional Balinese designs. All furnishings are made from the best quality locally sourced hard wood. Highly skilled local craftsmen have hand carved the doors and building features to an exacting standard.
Each bedroom has an en-suite toilet and shower and all bedrooms are air conditioned and heated should you require it. All towels are provided for your convenience.The bedrooms in the large villa open up onto the fully furnished front balcony's overlooking the pool and provide additional shade if required. To the rear of the main villa is an outdoor seating area with luxury modern furniture and this is an ideal place to relax in the shade.
To the side of the large villa is our Hindu temple which is traditional in Bali. Above the smaller villa is our latest development which is a bar area. This is due to be finished by October 2010 and it will provide the perfect end to a perfect day. From the bar area you have a 360 degree view of the surrounding area and a great vantage point to enjoy bail's famous sunsets.
Our large dining area is where you enjoy meals cooked by our highly skilled chef.You may choose to go fishing and bring the catch back for the chef to cook. If you prefer you may want to try one of the many local restaurants and sample more local or western cuisine
Our manager Kadek is on hand to help you arrange excursions and provide reccomendations on what to see and do.
|Further details outdoors|
- The centre piece of Taman Sari villa is the large private pool set in lush tropical gardens. Around the pool are luxury wooden sun lounges with traditional Balinese shades. The pool is a great place to relax and play and benefits from having a children's pool at one end for our younger guests.
- The water is filtered and treated for your health and safety
- Care must be taken with children as the access to the pool is open.
- The pool is fitted with underwater lighting for night time swimming.
- All pool towels are provided.
- Toilet facilities for the pool are located to the side of the smaller villa
- All the garden pathways are lit at night
- 2 people ~ £ 450 per week
- 4 people ~ £ 650 per week
- 6 people ~ £ 850 per week
- 8 people~ £1050.00 per week
- Children under eleven years of age stay free of charge!
You can expect pleasant day temperatures between 20 to 33 degrees Celsius or 68 to 93 degrees Fahrenheit year-round.. From June to September the humidity is low, and it can be quite cool in the evenings. During this time of the year, you'll have hardly any rain in the coastal areas.
Even when it rains in most parts of Bali you can often enjoy sunny days on the "Bukit", the hill south of Jimbaran Beach. On the other hand, in Ubud and the mountains you must expect cloudy skies and showers throughout the year (this is why the international weather reports for "Denpasar" or "Bali" mention showers and rain storms during all times of the year). In higher regions such as in Bedugul or Kintamani you'll also need either a sweater or jacket after the sun sets.
The island of Bali is part of the Republic of Indonesia and is located 8 to 9 degrees south of the equator between Java in the West and Lombok and the rest of the Lesser Sunda Islands (Sumbawa, Flores, Sumba and Timor) in the East. Flying time to Jakarta is about 1.5 hours, to Singapore and Perth (Australia) 2.5 and 3 hours, to Hong Kong about 4.5 hours, and to Sydney/Melbourne about 5.5 to 6 hours.
The island of Bali has an area of only 5,632 square kilometers (2,175 square miles) and measures just 55 miles (90 kilometers) along the north-south axis and less than about 90 miles (140 kilometers) from East to West. Because of this it's no problem to explore the island on day tours. You can go wherever you want on the island and return to your hotel or villa in the evening.
Located only two kilometers east of Jawa, Bali's climate, flora and fauna are quite similar to its much larger neighbour. The island is famous for its beautiful landscape. A chain of six volcanoes, between 1,350 meters and 3,014 meters high, stretches from west to east. There are lush tropical forests, pristine crater lakes, fast flowing rivers and deep ravines, picturesque rice terraces, and fertile vegetable and fruit gardens. The beaches in the South consist of white sand, beaches in other parts of the island are covered with gray or black volcanic sand.
The family resort of Lovina has plenty too offer including bars, restaurants, shops, spa's and of course the beach. Lovina also benifits from internet cafe, cash machines and bureau de change.
Nearby attractions include snorkelling and diving over Bali's coral reefs, temples including the monkey temple, golf, fishing, volcanic spa's, beaches and boat trips.Diving lessons can be organised locally and if you like can also be done in the villa pool. Local spa's provide the ideal way to relax by way of massage and beauty treatments. Lovina is famous for it's dolphins and boat trips in the morning depart from Lovina beach at sunrise and once out in the bay you will see the dolphins up close in large numbers.
One hours drive will take you to the white water rafting centre which is a must do ! also in the same area is the elephant park where you can ride the elephants through the forest and rivers. Paradise bird park is close by where you can see close up the birds the inhabit Bali. Bali has many top class golf courses including a PG.A golf course for you enjoy. Shopping in Ubud where you can shop in Western style shops or maybe go to the local markets and find yourself a bargain .
Kutah is a two hour drive away where you will find the water park, shops, restaurants and beach. For the adventurous Bali has many fantastic surfing beaches and two volcano's to climb. Cycling and horse riding are all available locally. Helicopter rides are available which provide stunning views of this stunning tropical island.