• New – delivered mid 2011 – on 2nd floor, completely detached from all 4 sides
• 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 on-suite shower, open plan kitchen – living – dining room, very large front veranda (2/3 covered)with sitting & dining arrangement, small back garden with uncovered veranda, covered parking space.
• Fully furnished including veranda and garden furniture, all electrical appliances, A/C (Cool & Heat) in all rooms, fully equipped kitchen, hot water electric boiler with auto-timer, lighting and motorized shading automation system, alarm system.
• LED TV in living room, Home cinema with Blu-ray DVD player, Music system with loudspeakers in Living room, 2 bedrooms and front veranda. Can listen to music from Radio, CD & your iPod when placed in iPod docking station.
• Free Wi-Fi and internet access
• Free access to the 2 swimming pools, a Gym and a Kids playground that are within the complex.
• Excellent views of the Mediterranean Sea from the front veranda, and, a mountain view from the rear garden.
• Only 5 minutes' walk to the beach, 4 min walk to bakery & supermarket, and 5-10 minutes' walk to a choice of restaurants and bars in the area. 15 min walk to the best open-air night club in Limassol.
The location is suitable for families, couples, and people who want to enjoy the magnificent scenery, an organised beach, good food, and, night life entertainment.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Amathunda coast|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Larnaca or Pafos International airports 60 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Shared outdoor pool (heated)|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Shared outdoor pool (heated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, Shared garden, BBQ|
Lemesos is the second biggest town of Cyprus and the biggest Municipality indeed, while, after the tragic events of the Turkish invasion occurred in 1974, it has become one of the greatest Mediterranean harbours for the transhipment of goods. Therefore, Lemesos has ever since developed rapidly and is actually one of the most important maritime, commercial, tourism and service centres in the area.
Lemesos is also known for its long tradition in cultural issues. It gives the possibility to the visitors to attend a great number of activities and visit many museums and archaeological sites, which they are interested in so far and it combines, in a unique way, ancient, Frank, Byzantine and other modern historic influences.
The coastal resort of Agios Tychonas is where history and tradition blend in harmonious union with the modern European spirit. It is an idyllic corner of the island, where the murmur and the irresistible fragrance of the sea embrace the outskirts of Agios Tychonas, lazily lying on the hills overlooking the Mediterranean.
Ancient Amathus, the never ending symbol of the history of this land, is standing guard over the Agios Tychonas coastal front.
The long coast of Agios Tychonas is where the light endlessly plays its radiant game with the bluest of seas, where days and nights satisfy the senses, where hospitality and a warm welcoming smile have become part of the way of life.