A traditional six-bedroom stone farmhouse with separate two-bedroom guest cottage set in over two acres of beautiful private parkland near the Cote d'Azur village of Le Bar-sur-Loup. The property has 8 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms in total and can accommodate up to 17 people.
Set in a magnificent flat lawned garden planted with olives, oleander and palms, the property has a large swimming pool (11x6m) surrounded by sun terraces with several separate outdoor dining areas including a large shaded terrace with long family dining table. There are spectacular views of the Gorge of the River Loup and the hilltop medieval village of Le Bar-sur-Loup with the mountains rising dramatically in the background. Spacious and homely, Riveloup provides a peaceful, luxurious environment for family and friends to get together for a relaxing family holiday.
Conveniently located about 5 minutes drive (1.8km) from the local village and shops, it's 15 minutes to the lively South of France villages of Valbonne and Mougins and 20 minutes on to Cannes, Antibes and the beaches of the Côte d'Azur. Nice airport is half an hour away and 45 minutes to Monaco.
6 bedrooms & 4 bathrooms (2 double with en-suite bathroom, 2 double, 2 twins, 2 bathrooms)
- Family living room, Dining room (seats 12), Kitchen with breakfast corner, Larder, Laundry room.
- Bedroom 1: Double bed (140cm) with ensuite shower room and garden access.
- Bedroom 2: Double bed (140cm)with adjacent bathroom with bath and shower.
- Bedroom 3: Twin bedroom (shared bathroom to Bedroom 2)
- Bedroom 4: Double bedroom with large four poster bed (160cm) and adjacent shower room
- Bedroom 5: Twin bedroom (sharing bathroom with bedroom 4)
- Bedroom 6: Double bedroom on first floor with ensuite bathroom and large sun terrace
2 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms (1 double with en-suite bathroom, 1 triple with en-suite bathroom).
- Kitchen – bar-style/fully equipped, Living room – TV/DVD.
- Bedroom 7: large double bedroom (160cm) with en-suite full bathroom and garden access.
- Bedroom 8: family room with small double bed (120cm) and single bed. Ensuite shower room.
- Gas BBQ, Traditional wood/coal BBQ,
- Outdoor teak tables and chairs, Parasols and sunloungers, Playing field (football, rounders, cricket),
- Volley ball area Basket ball area, Tree House, Sandpit, Parking 6 cars.
Riveloup is set in a beautiful park of wide open lawns planted with cedars, South of France umbrella pines, olives and palms. There are bushes of flowering oleander, jasmine and lavender, a rose garden and orchard. The views are tremendous on all sides - over the hilltop Cote dAzur villages of Le Bar-sur-Loup and Gourdon and through the gorge of the River Loup.
On the south side is the front lawn and pool area with a fantastic 11 x 6 m pool set in a wide pool terrace in full sunshine all day. Private but not isolated, access to Riveloup is by a small road which runs beside the river culminating at the entrance to the property.
Facilities - Gas BBQ, Traditional wood/coal BBQ, Outdoor teak tables and chairs, Parasols and sunloungers, Playing field (football, rounders, cricket), Volley ball area, Tree House, Sandpit, Parking 6 cars.
|Size||Sleeps up to 16, 8 bedrooms|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Utilities||Cooker, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||8 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms, 4 En suites and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (5), Double beds (6)|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
Riveloup is located down a peaceful country lane which runs reside the River Loup. It's just five minutes by car (1.8 km) from the picturesque village of Le Bar-sur-Loup with its local shops and good ion of restaurants – whether for a light lunch or celebratory dinner, pizza or gourmet cuisine. The larger shopping area of Chateauneuf is about 10 minutes drive away and it's 15 minutes to the lively market town of Valbonne and Mougins and the historic centres of Grasse and Vence. Cannes, Antibes and the coast are just half an hours drive away. Nice Cote d'Azur Airport - 25km
Set in some of the most spectacular countryside of the Cote d"Azur, surrounded by the mountains of the gorge with breathtaking views over the perched hilltop villages of Le Bar and Gourdon. Activities are on the doorstep – golf, tennis, horse riding, mountain biking, paragliding, go-karting, and in winter skiing at the nearby slopes of Greolieres (about 30 mins).