Bastide des Oiseaux has been renovated by the architect agency, Gilles Pelerin, along with a local Interior designer to the highest quality using materials such as oak, limestone, wrought iron, chaux and stainless steel. The fully air-conditioned villa offers three bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms in the main house, two with sea views and a further double bedroom with ensuite in the garden studio.
The beautiful lush mediterranean gardens designed by Jean Muss, include centenial olive and citrus trees, flowering borders and a 12m x 5m heated swimming pool.
Situated on the east side of Mougins, close to the tennis club and 5 minutes drive to the village centre. Cannes can be reached in 15 minutes and Nice Airport is a 25 minute drive away.
This villa is ideal for families who are looking for a relaxing holiday in a high quality comfortable villa with amenities close by.
- A beautiful oak entrance door leads into a large light open plan living/dining room with fireplace and large doors giving way to a large terrace ideal for relaxation under the wisteria clad pergola. Traditional flooring. Two large comfortable sofas with large full length windows leading out to terrace and garden.
- Dining room with large table with 8 chairs and doors opening out onto the terrace.
- Guest WC with sink.
- Fully equipped kitchen with a large stone sink and zinc table top. American fridge freezer, gas hobs, Lacanche range cooker with two ovens (gas and electric), microwave, dishwasher. Door to rear garden.
- separate laundry with washing machine, tumble dryer and sink.
- Open plan area with flat screen plasma TV (Satellite channels - CanalPlus) with two sofas.
- Master bedroom - large double bed (180cm) with views over the garden and swimming pool. Flat screen Plasma TV, Ipod dock and large dressing room. Private terrace. Ensuite bathroom with bath, two basins, large walk-in shower, WC.
- Bedroom 2 - double bed (160cm) views over the garden and double terrace. Ensuite shower room with rainshower, washbasin and WC. Fitted cupboards.
- Bedroom 3 - twin bed room (2 x 90cm beds), fitted cupboards, ensuite bathroom with bath, hand held shower, basin, and WC.
- Bedroom 4 - double bed (1x160cm) with sliding doors opening onto the swimming pool. Dressing room and ensuite showeroom with shower, basin and WC.
Air-conditioning and WiFi throughout.
This beautiful garden of 2000m2 designed by Jean Muss contains mature centenial olive and citrus trees planted amongst lovely flowering borders. There is an area of flat garden alongside the pool.
The garden is fully enclosed and is secured with automatic gates and a good size parking area for 3 cars. Wooden steps lead gently from the parking area up to the house or down to the pool.
Adjacent to the 12m x 5m swimming pool (which can be heated), with a security cover is an outdoor shower and plenty of space for sun loungers.
The garden studio also has a lovely outdoor dining area - ideal for those early morning breakfasts before taking a dip in the pool!
There are two covered terraces for dining and relaxing either adjacent to the Bastide or by the pool, where there is also a large gas Weber BBQ.
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 4 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (3)|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
Bastide des Oiseaux is located just a few minutes from Mougins old town (1.5km) and only 15 minutes down the road to Cannes. It is not far from the main A8 road linking the town to Nice, St Tropez, Monaco and other popular coastal destinations.
The beaches in Cannes and the town itself can be reached in 15 minutes down the road on which the house is situated and other beaches down both the west and east coasts are readily accessible.
There are six great golf courses within a 20 minute drive and there are many other outdoor activities readily available nearby.
The old town of Mougins has world class restaurants and Valbonne which is similarly chic,is just 10 minutes away.Within 12 minutes, one reaches Grasse, dubbed "The Perfume Capital of the world"which has much to see and houses the International Perfume Museum amongst other attractions.
Nice International Airport is just 25 minutes away, Monaco is 50 minutes and depending on traffic, St Tropez can be reached in 90 minutes.