This terraced villa is fully air-conditioned and has been stylishly furnished and comprises 2 large bedrooms, both with private balcony and en-suite. There is a patio around a private pool and the villa also has a private roof terrace. It is located within walking distance of both the tourist area and town centre of Kato Paphos.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Kato Paphos 2 km|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Paphos 15 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Air conditioning, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Single beds (2), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 5|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|Further details indoors|
This 2-bedroom terraced villa sleeps up to 6 people.
The villa comprises a large air-conditioned living/dining room with lounge seating for 5 and a dining seating for 6. This area leads onto a patio area that is furnished with a table and chairs, sun loungers and an umbrella.
The fitted kitchen is equipped with washing machine, fridge/freezer, microwave, oven, grill, toaster and kettle.
There are two air-conditioned bedrooms (a double and a twin). The twin bedroom has a full en-suite and the double bedroom an en-suite shower room. Both bedrooms have a private balcony that is furnished with a table and chairs. There are also two large single blow-up beds.
There is private off-road parking.
The villa has a private swimming pool with patio area. Four sun beds and an umbrella are provided. There is also a private roof terrace with sunbeds.
Bed linen, bath and hand towels are provided
Additional features of the property include TV with Nilesat, CD player, DVD player with over 100 DVDs, free WIFI, Xbox with a variety of games, radio, iron and ironing board.
The seafront is a 20-minute walk and the main bars and restaurant area 10-15 minutes although there are a number of tavernas and a supermarket within a few minutes walk.
This villa does not accept single sex group bookings under 30 years old.
Situated 2 miles south of Paphos town, Kato Paphos was an important port during the 4th Century BC. The whole area is scattered with remains of the past and is an archaeological paradise for any visitor. The tourist area of Kato Paphos stretches along a shoreline boulevard from the large hotels to the east of the resort to the harbour, and then from the harbour along the coast on the Kings Road to the Tomb of the Kings. The distance from one end to the other takes just over an hour to walk, which has resulted in the formation of two distinguishable tourist areas namely the harbour area and the Tomb of the Kings area.
Full of colourful fishing boats and yachts from all over Europe.
St Paul’s Pillar
Situated to the west of Ayia Kyriaki Church, the pillars were named after St Pauls visit to Paphos in 45 AD
Attractive collection of Cypriot antiquities from the Paphos area, dating from the Neolithic Age to 1700 AD.
The Mosaics of Paphos
House of Dionysos, House of Theseus and the recently excavated House of Aion. The amazing mosaic floors, of these 3rd century AD noblemen's villas, are considered among the finest in the Eastern Mediterranean. They mostly depict scenes from Greek mythology and are beautifully executed.
The Ancient Ruins
Paphos Medieval Castle
Originally built as a Byzantine fort to protect the harbour, it was rebuilt by the Lusignans in the 13th century, then dismantled by the Venetians in 1570, who found themselves unable to defend it against the Ottomans, who in their turn restored and strengthened it after they captured the island.
A small 2nd century Odeon entirely built of limestone blocks. It was uncovered by the Cyprus Department of Antiquities in 1973 and is now regularly used for musical and theatrical performances.
Theoskepasti means 'Veiled by God' and according to tradition, God sent down a fog to protect the original church during the Arab raids. The modern church was built in 1923
Originally a Byzantine fort built to protect the harbour, it was rebuild by the Lusignans in the 13th century, dismantled by the Ottomans after they captured the island in the 16th century.
Tombs of the Kings
Wide area containing underground tombs carved out of solid rock dating to 4th century BC, many decorated with Doric pillars. Whether Kings were buried here or not, the magnificence of the tombs gave the locality its name.