The White House is beautiful Peak District cottage in the peaceful village of Youlgreave, originally dating back to circa 1600 it offers light and spacious centrally heated accommodation that has been recently refurbished to a very high standard.
The accommodation comprises of:
• A beautiful newly fitted beamed kitchen with dishwasher, microwave and log burner
• An atmospheric dining room with log burner and exposed stone wall
• A large double aspect sitting room with an open fire and views to the church, with flat Screen TV / DVD / Free View and HiFi
• A utility/boot room with washing machine and freezer
• WC with basin
Upstairs sleeping accommodation includes :
• A large, light and spacious bedroom with superking bed. Off this bedroom there is a small room that can be used as a nursery (cot supplied).
• A double bedroom with wooden floor.
• A twin bedroom.
• A newly fitted bathroom with bath with an electric shower over
• A newly fitted shower room
Outside there is a secure sunny courtyard garden at the rear of the property with garden furniture and BBQ.
Change over day is Friday, we do short breaks out of season running from Monday - Friday and Friday - Monday, please contact us for a quote.
Sitting in an elevated position between the stunning Lathkill Dale and Bradford Dale, Youlgreave is surrounded by superb walking and cycling countryside with many traffic-free trails and paths, including the High Peak Trail, Tissington Trail and Limestone Way. This lovely village has a beautiful medieval church, 3 pubs, a Post Office and village shop with butchers selling freshly baked bread, cakes & pies. Youlgreave is just 3 miles from the historic market town of Bakewell, with Chatsworth House within 7 miles and Haddon Hall within 4 miles.
We are pet friendly but please let us know if you are bringing a pet with you.
The cottage has free WIFI.
A cot, high chair and bottle steriliser are available.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Log fire, Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Double beds (2), Single beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 7|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Private garden, BBQ|