Modern and stylish 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in a fantastic location on Bristol's floating Harbour. A perfect location to explore the city - just 10 minutes walk through the lovely harbour to Cabots Circus, Bristol's new multi-million pound shopping centre or 10 minutes in the other direction to trendy Clifton with it's fabulous restaurants and trendy boutiques.
The harbourside itself boasts a great selection of nightclubs, bars and restaurants, plus Millenium Square where many festivals are held and children can ride bikes or play in the fountains. A great location for a family break with the fantastic Bristol Aquarium
(an octopus not to be missed!) and Explore at Bristol just 5 minutes walk away.
This property can sleep 5 guest by adding an extra single bed at £20.00 per night
Minimum stay is 5 nights
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Double beds (2), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden|
|Access||Wheelchair users, Secure parking|
Are you looking for something to do at the weekend or planning a short break with the family, or are looking for somewhere to stay while on business? Then Bristol is the right place for you!
Bristol is a vibrant, bustling city, the largest in the south-west & has been shortlisted as one of the four finalists for the European Green Capital Award 2015.
It is set around the historic Bristol floating harbour, dating back to the 13th century. The Your Space Harbourside apartments are situated in the heart of this old dockside area, most of which has been impressively redeveloped in the last few years. It is a lively, cosmopolitan, creative & ambitious city, successfully combining elegant Victorian & Georgian architecture with impressive modern buildings & developments, of which the Harbourside is a stunning example.
Many of the older buildings and warehouses have been developed into museums, galleries, arts centres, shops, wine bars, pubs and restaurants. New buildings have been built, helping to create an amazing diversity of attractions and views along the lovely Harbourside, and helping to make Bristol one of Europe's premier tourist destinations. Bristol is also a thriving commercial centre and one of the most popular cities for business relocation.
A few of the many attractions Bristol has to offer include:
• The At-Bristol centre n Millennium Square, which is one of the UK's most exciting hands-on experiences, & the Bristol Aquarium, www.bristolaquarium.co.uk, which brings the nautical history of Bristol & the Harbourside to life.
• There are numerous historical sites in & around Bristol, of which The Clifton Suspension Bridge and Brunel's famous ship, the first great passenger liner SS Great Britain, are just two. The ship is being restored on the quayside, & provides a fascinating insight into early sea travel. The replica of the Matthew in which John Cabot sailed to Newfoundland lies next to it.
• The Arnolfini on narrow Quay is one of Europe's leading centres for contemporary arts .
• The M Shed – a new, exciting & innovative museum exploring Bristol's history & it's people.
• Bristol Zoo & gardens – this is the world's fifth oldest zoo, with an array of animals, exhibits & other attractions.
• Shopping - Bristol has many fabulous shops & markets. Cabot Circus is the city's new multi-million shopping and leisure quarter, which is just 10 minutes' walk through the Harbourside. 10 minutes in the other direction brings you to the ever popular Clifton village area with its fabulous restaurants and trendy boutiques.
• The Bristol Ferry Boat Company is a lovely way to explore the city from a different vantage point. It is also it well worth hopping on a tour with the Bristol City sightseeing bus, which covers all the key locations in the city.
• There are many special major events such as the Harbour Festival & many exhibitions are held throughout the year.
All in all, Bristol has something to offer everyone!