Find yourself amidst unique pristine surroundings. At our Deep Cove property, you are immersed in the incredible wild nature of B.C., and you're only 20 minutes from down town Vancouver! You have a beautiful, quiet, bright, spacious (1600 sq ft), private home, all to yourselves. The house is on a large (200 x 50 ft) property with a mountain stream and there is a managers apartment on site for convenient help at any time.
The house is very child friendly and includes crib, high chair, plastic plates, some toys and books. It is Pet friendly also.
All minorities are very welcome. This is a wonderful very safe and multi-cultural community for monthly stays.
The architect owner has lovingly remodeled her home, preserving the rich warmth of the Cedar walls and exposed beams, and taking advantage of the amazing views over Deep Cove which you can see from the panoramic windows, the big, wide deck, and the outdoor hot-tub. These views are enthusiastically declared, by all who visit, to be of the best in Vancouver; the tall, ancient forests, pristine mountains and islands, and the calm sparkling ocean. You can watch bald eagles, hawks and humming birds, and you might even be lucky enough to see a bear! It is such a delight to soak in the hot-tub beneath the stars, away from city lights, and return to a wood fire in the comfort of your Deep Cove home.
We provide all the amenities you need for self-catering, so that you can be self- sufficient and economical, without paying the charges hotels surprise you with. We include everything in our price; great furnishings, a fully equipped kitchen and laundry room, fresh linens and towels, and a package with maps, information, and tips to help you acclimatize. All utilities and services are all free and unlimited, including; TV with cable, computer with high-speed wireless internet, and a telephone with long distance calls!
Travelling can be expensive, risky, stressful, and exhausting. With 20 years in the business, and thousands of happy guests we can assure you of our ongoing standards and professionalism. And if ever you have questions or need a hand, there is always a manager on call to assist you. We make it simple so you can take the weight off your shoulders and enjoy your stay in this incredible place.
- Sleeps 6+, in 3 beds in 3 bedrooms, and on 2 to 4 on sofa-beds in the large living room.
- 350 sq ft sunny deck with panoramic views, BBQ and table for 8
- 2 bathrooms including a jacuzzi
- Outdoor hot-tub with great views
- Fireplace with wood provided
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas range, dishwasher, microwave, implements, and much more.
- Fresh linens and towels, soaps, t.p.
- Laundry facilities with detergent
- Office area with info packs, guides, computer and telephone
... including unlimited high-speed wireless internet and long distance phone calls!
- Library, Games, Cable TV, DVD, stereo
- 2 helpful on-call managers
|Size||Sleeps up to 10, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Panorama Park in Deep Cove 300 m|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||300 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Vancouver International Airport (YVR) 30 km, Nearest railway: Pacific Central Station (Via Rail, Amtrak, Greyhou 18 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Log fire, Internet access, DVD player, Staffed property, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Telephone, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||4 Sofa beds, Double beds (3), Cots (2), Dining seats for 10, Lounge seats for 16|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
We take pride in making your holiday as relaxing as possible. We provide all the conveniences you would expect from a modern home. Here is a list of the amenities we include. if there is anything you need that you don't see here, please let us know, and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- The master upstairs bedroom has a king-size bed, and en-suite bathroom. The door to this bedroom is on the main floor to give sound privacy and more space upstairs.
- The second main floor bedroom has a queen bed,
- The third main floor bedroom has a double bed.
- There are also 3 very comfortable sofa beds in the living room with thick mattresses.
- Fresh Pressed Linens and plenty of towels are provided
- The master bathroom (upstairs) has a shower, toilet, sink, hair dryer and south facing window
- The main floor bathroom has shower, toilet, sink, and jacuzzi with strong massaging jets for 2-3 people towels, facecloths, soap, shampoo, toilet paper and hair dryer are provided
- Gas stove and oven,
- Refrigerator with freezer
- espresso maker, coffee grinder, coffee press, drip coffee maker.
- Full set of stoneware and eating utensils for 10.
- Variety of pots, stainless steel pans, bowls and cooking utensils.
casserole and serving dishes, salad bowls.
- Salad spinner
- Weighing scales
- Measuring cups and spoons
-generous number of glasses and mugs.
Generous supply of kitchen basics inc. salt pepper, spices, oil, sugar, teas, coffee, flour, oat flakes.
Cutlery for 20.
New high quality BBQ on the deck, 3 burners, propane fired, side cooking surface.
- Fireplace with wood provided, and gas starter
- 3 Double sofa beds,
- Comfortable lounge seating for 10,
- TV with cable, Tivo, pay-per view, CD/DVD player, and external speaker system
- Some DVDs and Tivo-recorded movies are provided, and a video rental is close by
- Dining table seats 8 or 10 with 2 at each end.
- Deck table seats 8
- Place settings for 10
- High-chair available
High speed WIFI.
- Telephone with free international calls
- PC computer with high-speed wireless internet.
- Helpful information packs with tourist information, maps, local attraction
brochures, guides, etc.
- Desk and office chair
- picnic cooler
- Central heating (guest controlled)
- Laundry facilities with washer, dryer, laundry soap, iron, and ironing board.
- Cleaning supplies; vacuum, mop, and cleaning products.
- Ceiling fans and fresh air (no need for air conditioning)
|Further details outdoors|
- Large deck (350'sq) with gas barbecue, table, and comfortable seating for 8.
- Outdoor hot-tub for 2-4 people, accessed by path over stream. a natural wood enclosure provides privacy.
- An open garage provides cover for 2 cars. Car space for 4 in total.
- Please discuss needs for more parking
- Non-Smoking inside OK outside
-Pet friendly, just ask,
- Suitable for families, and monthly stays
- Please discuss suitability for the mobility challenged.
- Sorry but we are wheelchair inaccessible
British Columbia is famous for its expansive mountains, with lush old coniferous forests, its glacial rivers, and its mazes of islands. We enjoy a mild climate all year-round.
Vancouver is a paradise city for visitors. The parks, the trees, the beautiful bike trails, the beaches, the forests, and the ever-present mountains that cast their beauty all over the city. The lifestyle, the kind, easy-going people, the multicultural atmosphere.
You can access everything so easily from our convenient location. Organic cafes and restaurants, arts, fashion and music, shopping, entertainment, and so much to see and do. These are only some of the reasons Vancouver is widely considered the best city in the world to live in and visit.
ABOUT DEEP COVE
We are at the foot of 2 pristine provincial parks, on the South facing slopes of the coastal mountains which catches the best of the sun and ocean views.
At the end of our street you will find the charming little neighborhood centre of Deep Cove; a cluster of friendly restaurants, cafes, gift shops, kayak rentals, and a community cultural centre with gallery and stage for music, dance and theater. Enjoy a stroll through panoramic park, beaches, trails, and marina boardwalks. All of this, surrounded in the glorious landscape of islands, forests, and serene ocean.
The beautiful Baden Powell trail can be accessed just steps away from eagle's nest, which leads you through majestic Douglas Fir forest and over gurgling streams, up to 'the rock'; a clearing high above Indian Arm Inlet where eagles soar over this magnificent spacious landscape.
Our local mountains offer world class recreation facilities, including snow sports, mountain biking, hiking, climbing, fishing, golfing, winter Olympic venues, and more. Popular sight-seeing spots include a gondola and suspension bridge, and there are plenty of shops, and restaurants with excellent cuisine from around the world. All of these can be reached within a 10 minute drive from Eagles Nest.
We also have easy access to the sea to sky highway which leads through absolutely stunning mountain and ocean views to the world-famous 2010 Olympic snow sports park at Whistler & Blackcomb Mountains, about 1.5 hours away.
Come and surround yourself in the breathtaking beauty of this incredible place!