Bright boutique apartment of 73 square meters (785 square feet) in the prestigious and historical area of Principe Real, 5 minutes walking distance from Bairro Alto/Chiado. It has been renovated by architects and stylishly decorated with quality furniture and modern fittings and facilities to provide you with a unique feeling of space, comfort and tranquility in the noblest part of Lisbon.
You will enjoy plenty of natural light with truly magnificent views of the river and the old city from several windows and balconies. This sensation of space, light and freshness is amplified by the apartment's tall ceilings and old wooden floor.
The apartment is located on the top floor (4th floor) of a very well-kept traditional Lisbon building in the heart of Principe Real. It is surrounded by beautiful gardens and very close to several tourist attractions, museums, operas, theatres and churches.
It comprises one comfortable and quiet bedroom with a king-sized double bed and a double sofa-bed in the living room.
The living room has two large windows and a balcony with breathtaking views of Lisbon's old town neighborhoods and the Tagus River. It also includes a large TV projector as well as an air-conditioning unit which also provides heating. There is a dining table seating 6 people and a fully equipped open kitchen for you to enjoy a cozy dinner at home before heading out to enjoy the best of Lisbon's night life. The property has 2 bathrooms. Wi-Fi internet connectivity is offered free of charge in all rooms.
Amenities and general description:
- Free high-speed WiFi in all rooms
- Sleeps a maximum of 4 people – 2 people in the bedroom, 2 people in the living room (sofa bed).
- Spacious living room with a double bed sofa
- One en-suite bedroom with a full sized double bed
- Fully equipped and luminous kitchen – including kitchenware, refrigerator with freezer, oven, washing machine for laundry, dishwasher, utensils, cutlery, pots and pans, toaster, coffee machine
- Dining table for 6 people
- 1 functional and spacious Bathroom en-suite (in the bedroom) – including double wash basin
- Jacuzzi bathtub
- 1 WC (in the living room) – toilet only.
- Clean towels, linens and sheets are provided once a week
- Renovated old wooden floor (no carpet)
- Air conditioning and ceiling fan in the living room
- Final cleaning included in the total price – for stays of one week or more
- No TV
- 2 small balconies (seating 2 people maximum) with overwhelming views
- Area: 73 square meters/785 square feet
- Floor: 4th floor (top floor) – no lift/elevator
- The apartment is professionally cleaned and laundered so that all guests enjoy a welcoming, clean and pleasant check-in. If you stay more than a week, we will clean the apartment and change the bed linen and towels once a week free of charge
Check-in and check-out times:
Check-in and check-out times are usually flexible, unless change-over days overlap between guests. In that case, check-in is after 4pm and check-out is at 11am. Please kindly forward flight details or approximate arrival time in order to coordinate your check-in time.
|Size||Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Cascais or Costa da Caparica 20 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Lisbon 15 km|
|Family friendly||Suitable for children over 5|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, DVD player|
|General||Air conditioning, CD player, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Access||Not suitable for wheelchair users|
Location and neighborhood
The apartment is in the heart of one of the most gorgeous and charming neighborhoods of the old city known by its elegant and aristocratic architecture, a dynamic and tolerant cultural life surrounded by beautiful gardens (Botanical Garden) and very close to several museums, operas, theatres and churches. From here you can walk to all picturesque districts where most attractions are located: Baixa, Chiado, Bairro Alto and Alfama.
Around the flat you can find all kinds of facilities such as local grocery stores, markets, coffee shops, restaurants, pharmacies, bars, antique shops, galleries and a Spa. Down the street there is a pretty square (Praca das Flores) of restaurant terraces where you can sit outside and enjoy some good Portuguese food and wine. This is also where you will find the most beautiful traditional Lisbon kiosk, where you can enjoy a morning coffee or a late afternoon drink.
There are no bars or restaurants in the street of the apartment that could potentially disturb your sleep, or your stay.