E.O.T Licence 0830k 123k 0582700
- 1 Bedroom and 1 sitting room, seperated by a sliding wooden mortice door, which secure privacy as being potentially locked, can sleep up to 2 adults in the bedroom and 1 or 2 children in the sitting area.
- Swim in the crystal water of the sandy Makris and Platis Gialos beach (2' minutes walk away). Simatos apartment ensure the peacefullness during your holidays, though so close to all amenities. Watch birds drinking water from our pond, listen to the cicadas the day and crickets at night, try the taverna, or the bars, or choose the other quiet end without umprellas and loungers. Alternatively, walk upon our small bridge and relax on the Marianna's next door swimming pool bar and lying on a lounger, enjoy your cold drink, or tasty snacks, which Marianna serves you.
- 2 minutes walk to the super markets and rent a car agents, 5-10 minutes away to the tavernas, restaurants and bars, ATMs, jewelleries, 20-30 minutes walk to Argostoli town, the wonderfull Folk and Archeological museum, the traditional long bay with the fishing boats, see turtles, yachts, cruise ships.
- Both air conditioning and funs. Cooker, or oven and inductive hot plates, tea pot, toaster, microwave, electric kettle, coffe machine, plates, pans, frying pan available in the kitchen. Washing machine in common use (5 euros /washing, detergents included). Clothes dryer in common use (5 euros/machine). Iron and ironing board on request, free of charge. Safe box (5 euros weekly). CD and DVD player on request for free too. Wi-Fi also free of charge. Football playground, table tennis and mini golf, available as well as for free. Telephone local and international calls for free (not available for mobile calls). Cocomat Top matresses on the most of the beds. Gue Laroche sheets and most of the blankets.
- An amazing play ground, offers the kids 2 swings, teeter, slide and horizontal bars.
Two table tennis and the clubs provided.
A mini soccer with full of grass, is an unforgettable experience for football fans.
For mini golf fans, the adequate equipment provided.
Loungers and comfortable chairs in the tranquil garden, let you be the king in your kingdom.
No need for your car security alarm, in the tree shaded car park.
Recycle bins in both paper and tin, or glass.
Hot water even in the external showers, before entering your room.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Makris Gialos white sand beach, award winning|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: efl 7 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, Yes, smoking allowed|
|Luxuries||DVD player, Staffed property|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Telephone, Fax machine, Table tennis, Safe, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (1), Double beds (1), Cots (2)|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ, Swing set|
Kefalonia is the bigger among 7 other islands in Ionian see. The climate is a classic wonderfull Meditteranean one, with no strong winds in general. once most of the islands were connected to the mainland and even more previously seemed to be under sea water, so sea shells are being found while walking on the hills and mountain.
Kefalonia is a wonderfull with plenty of trees island. There is a variety of scenic beaches, changing landscape with mountain, hills, plains, valleys, rocky steepy places, everything. Mountain Ainos 1670 metres hight, is covered with the rare species black fir trees. St Gerasimos relic in the monastery located in the village Valsamata on the foot of mountain Ainos, is the sacred pilgrimage of the island. Melissani underground lake, Drogarati caves at Karavomilos village 35 km from here, next Ag. Efimia , Myrtos beach, Assos village, the famous Fiscardo bay on the north part of the island, is something can not be missed. Folk, Archeological in Argostoli capital and Natural museum 10 km away at Davgata village, are very interesting.