You'll have a wonderful stay in this fully furnished sumptuous 3-bed / 1.5 bath apartment. It's a beautifully designed, very appealing light and bright contemporary apartment in excellent condition.
We provide everything you'll need for an enjoyable and comfortable stay. There is free wifi access and free access to Netflix (online film service) - perfect for an evening unwind.
The owner, an interior designer, offers an extremely well-presented property in neutral colours with an elegant and attractive style. The elegant style and attention to detail makes the apartment a real pleasure to come home to. Every room is a delight.
The location is unbeatable! With its perfect position overlooking Lymington High Street (SO41 9EP), it offers convenience, high standards of living and comfort.
A good range of shops and a large choice of restaurants and bars are a step away. Several supermarkets are on hand (including a Tescos, Marks and Spencers Food Hall, and Waitrose).
Please note, we reduce the damage deposit accordingly for shorter stays.
* First floor with own entrance at the rear of the High Street .
* Good sized sunny terrace overlooking shops in a small, quiet courtyard.
* Large double master bedroom with a king-size bed, TV, fitted wardrobes, cream carpet and white walls. A large double glazed window overlooks the terrace at the rear of the building
* Second large double bedroom with a double bed, TV, fitted wardrobes, cream carpet and white walls
* Single bedroom with a single bed, TV, fitted wardrobe, drawers, cream carpet and white walls
* Living room with a dining table and chairs, a comfortable sofa, ornamental fireplace, TV and Blue Ray DVD player with Apple TV and NetFlix (giving you unlimited access to a huge choice of online films)
* Separate kitchen with a large double glazed window and courtyard views. Facilities include fully integrated separate fridge and freezer, washer drier, microwave, electric hob, gas oven and plenty of storage space
* Full bathroom with WC, handbasin, integrated TV, roll top bath with shower fittings. Floor is tiled. Walls are partially painted / partially fitted with tongue and groove white wood
* Separate WC with handbasin
* A designated parking bay is available at the rear.
* Gas central heating throughout.
LOCATION AND AMENITIES:
This is great opportunity to stay in a unique, desirable and attractive property in the best part of Lymington. It offers all the convenience of the lively High Street yet it does not suffer from noise issues.
Restaurants and supermarkets can be found in the immediate vicinity. The harbour is a five minute walk away. Parks, an open air swimming pool and leisure centre are located close by.
The location gives easy access to the delightful towns, villages and wildlife of The New Forest. Brockenhurst train station (direct line to Waterloo) is one stop from Lymington Town Station.
A regular bus service connects Lymington to surrounding towns.
Bournemouth with its huge stretch of golden sand beaches is a 45 minute drive.
The Isle of Wight is an easy day trip direct on the ferry from Lymington (either as a car or foot passenger).
Central London can be reached by car in 1.5 hours.
The rates for bookings of five nights or more include a 2-hour end of stay clean. A small additional charge will be added to the quotation for bookings of less than five nights
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 3 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, TV, Telephone, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (1), Double beds (2), Dining seats for 5, Lounge seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|