Brand new holiday apartment - May 2013 opening!
Royal Sands, Scarborough:
This modern apartment with private parking, sleeping up to 4, is situated in a conservation area at Scarborough's North Bay with sea and castle views. The apartment is just a short walk to the beach and Scarborough's top attractions, including the Cricket Ground, Peasholm Park, the Open Air Theatre, the North Bay Miniature Railway and the town centre.
Entrance from front or rear of property, via stairs or a lift to the second floor. Hallway, lounge with modern open plan kitchen and dining area with views of the North Bay and Scarborough Castle.
Located off the hallway is a family bathroom with bath, overhead shower, toilet and washbasin.
There are two bedrooms. The master bedroom has a double bed and an en-suite shower room with shower, toilet and washbasin. The second bedroom has twin beds and built in wardrobes.
Perfectly positioned on the North Bay, the area can be easily explored on foot, with the beach a few minutes walk away.
Services: Integrated appliances: Fridge/freezer, electric cooker with electric oven, washing machine, slim line dishwasher and microwave.
Flat screen TV with DVD, Freeview, radio/CD player. Heating throughout the apartment is provided by electric storage heaters and a modern electric fire in the lounge.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||North Bay 100 m|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Leeds/Bradford & Humberside, Nearest railway: Scarborough|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Access||Parking, Lift access|
Perfectly positioned on the North Bay, the area can be easily explored on foot, with the beach a few minutes walk away. Conveniently located opposite the Northside Stores (general shop & newsagents) and North Bay Cafe. The award winning North Bay Fish and Chip Shop is just around the corner! As well as a good variety of restaurants on North Marine Road, such as The Ruen Thai and the Kam Sang Chinese Restaurant.
Attractions nearby (many within a short walk) include:-
The North Bay
The Cricket Ground
The Sea Life Centre
Cinema - The Hollywood Plaza
The Open Air Theatre
Indoor Bowls Centre
Indoor Swimming Pool
The Marine Drive
The beach and facilities of North Bay including waterfront cafes, the skate park, basket ball and adventure playground
The Sands complex of shops and bar & eateries
The world renowned Stephen Joseph Theatre (home of playwright Alan Ayckbourn)
8th Scarborough Literature Festival
Scarborough Jazz Festival
Why not learn to surf? Dexters Surf Shop now offers surf lessons, as well as Kayak and Bike Rentals.
* Part of the Cleveland Way and near the Wolds Way Walks
* Whitby - Captain Cook, Bram Stokers 'Dracula' and the spectacular village of Robin Hoods Bay
* 'Heartbeat country' at Grosmont is only a steam train journey from Pickering, through some of North Yorkshire's most beautiful and spectacular scenery
* Filey - a family seaside resort with long stretches of golden sand. Please see our property details for a stay at 'The Beacon', our apartment with stunning sea views is located in a conservation area and is only a few minutes walk to an award winning beach and 5 minutes walk to the town centre
* Explore the RSPB reserve at Bempton Cliffs
* The magnificent historical city of York
* Castle Howard - home of the acclaimed television series Brideshead Revisited
* Flamingo Land Theme Park & Zoo
* Dalby Forest
* Go Ape at Dalby Forest
* Hornsea Freeport - shopping by the sea. Top brands at low prices
* A choice of golf courses in Scarborough, Filey and Ganton